Proven Power. Lasting Value. Day After Day.
DuPont PV materials deliver proven performance, efficiency and lasting value.
When Materials Matter™, you innovate continuously and field-test relentlessly to fulfill the need for new energy solutions. For over 40 years our innovations in PV materials have led the photovoltaics industry forward. Today our portfolio of solutions is more than just state-of-the-art—our emphasis on proven power and lasting value means they can also help you achieve higher lifetime returns on your investments.
Whether you seek the leading-edge efficiency of our DuPont™ Solamet® metallization pastes, or the field-proven performance of our DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF films for your backsheets, our PV materials can help you meet the world’s growing demand for dependable renewable energy more effectively.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Yingli Solar Collaborate on China Solar Power Project
DuPont and Yingli Solar have completed the installation of a 210 kilowatt solar power project on the rooftop of the DuPont China R&D Center in Shanghai. The project contains Yingli Solar’s monocrystalline PANDA modules, which utilize innovative new technologies that are enabled in part by advanced materials from DuPont.
Advanced Formulations Designed to Improve Solar Panel Performance
DuPont™ Solamet® PV18H and PV18J photovoltaic metallization pastes offer solar cell manufacturers improved efficiency and profitability.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Helps Hanau Energies Concept Create its Largest Solar Park
The 6.8 megawatt (MW) solar park features 26,334 crystalline silicon solar panels made with advanced materials from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to help ensure optimal power output and durability.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to Exhibit at PV EXPO 2016
DuPont will launch a new advanced material and highlight key collaborations to improve the power output, reliability and return on investment (ROI) for solar energy systems.
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x Metallization Pastes Enable REC TwinPeak Solar Panel
REC TwinPeak solar panels are made using DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x photovoltaic metallization pastes that enable high-efficiency PERC technology.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Exhibits in 9th Renewable Energy India Expo
DuPont will be highlighting advanced materials and key collaborations, participating in two key leadership forums and signing a strategic collaboration agreement.
DuPont™ Solamet® Metallizations Win Solar Industry Award
DuPont Microcircuit Materials was granted the 2015 Solar Industry Award in the photovoltaic (PV) Materials category for its DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x series of PV metallization pastes, designed to help boost the power output of solar panels.
DuPont and CRES Raise Awareness about Solar Reliability in China
DuPont recently collaborated with the China Renewable Energy Society (CRES) to host a seminar highlighting the need to improve current codes and standards to ensure healthy financing and long-term returns on investment (ROI) for solar power stations.
DuPont to Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Energy Systems in South Africa
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will be highlighting the growth in rooftop solar installations and strategies to help mitigate risk and maximize financial returns for these unique systems.
DuPont Introduces Newest Generation of Solamet® Photovoltaic Metallization Pastes
Solamet® PV19A photovoltaic metallization paste is the latest advanced material from DuPont designed to help optimize the power output of solar panels.
DuPont Highlights New Material Advances at Industry Leading Solar Expo
DuPont will feature two new DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes for high-efficiency solar cells and collaborations with key customers. During 14 different leadership and technical forums, DuPont will share insights on the market, technology and the future of the solar energy industry.
DuPont and Enerpoint Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Installations in Italy
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Enerpoint are hosting two key events during Solarexpo to help educate rooftop solar installers about best practices to mitigate risk and help ensure optimal system performance, lifetime and financial returns for rooftop solar energy systems.
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- Lumeta Takes Aim at Residential Solar Market
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Yingli Solar’s Largest Project Is Powered by California Sunshine
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
- DuPont brings solar power to almost 300,000 homes in rural parts of Rajasthan in India
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Innovating With Urgency — Meeting the World’s Growing Energy Needs
- The better the quality and value systems deliver, the faster and broader the adoption of solar will be
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- Protect your modules and brand with DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet
- Ramping Up Rooftop, Reliably
- Investigating Module Performance in a Service Environment
- DuPont Wins Solar Industry Award in the PV Materials Category
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
VIDEO: Illuminating India with ‘Shunya’ (Zero) Environmental Impact
See how innovative companies such as DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Tata Solar are working together to address India’s power deficit
- Improving infrastructure quality of solar projects in India
- DuPont Leader Addresses Global Solar Markets, Trends and Opportunities