What goes in to your solar panels determines what you get out of them.
DuPont is the leading specialty material supplier to the photovoltaic (PV) industry, with the largest portfolio of advanced materials designed to improve the power output, reliable lifetime and return on investments for solar energy systems.
We invite you to explore how Materials Matter™ – to optimize the performance of solar cells and panels, and ultimately, to encourage the broader and faster adoption of solar power to meet the growing global demand for energy more sustainably.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Exhibits in 9th Renewable Energy India Expo
DuPont will be highlighting advanced materials and key collaborations, participating in two key leadership forums and signing a strategic collaboration agreement.
DuPont™ Solamet® Metallizations Win Solar Industry Award
DuPont Microcircuit Materials was granted the 2015 Solar Industry Award in the photovoltaic (PV) Materials category for its DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x series of PV metallization pastes, designed to help boost the power output of solar panels.
DuPont and CRES Raise Awareness about Solar Reliability in China
DuPont recently collaborated with the China Renewable Energy Society (CRES) to host a seminar highlighting the need to improve current codes and standards to ensure healthy financing and long-term returns on investment (ROI) for solar power stations.
DuPont to Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Energy Systems in South Africa
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will be highlighting the growth in rooftop solar installations and strategies to help mitigate risk and maximize financial returns for these unique systems.
DuPont Introduces Newest Generation of Solamet® Photovoltaic Metallization Pastes
Solamet® PV19A photovoltaic metallization paste is the latest advanced material from DuPont designed to help optimize the power output of solar panels.
DuPont Highlights New Material Advances at Industry Leading Solar Expo
DuPont will feature two new DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes for high-efficiency solar cells and collaborations with key customers. During 14 different leadership and technical forums, DuPont will share insights on the market, technology and the future of the solar energy industry.
DuPont and Enerpoint Highlight Risk Management for Rooftop Solar Installations in Italy
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Enerpoint are hosting two key events during Solarexpo to help educate rooftop solar installers about best practices to mitigate risk and help ensure optimal system performance, lifetime and financial returns for rooftop solar energy systems.
Neo Solar Power and DuPont Sign Technology Cooperation Agreement
Neo Solar Power (NSP) and DuPont recently signed a technology cooperation agreement to help NSP improve solar cell efficiency and panel power output using DuPont™ Solamet® PV19x series photovoltaic metallization pastes.
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® PV76x Photovoltaic Metallization Pastes
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x photovoltaic metallizations is a new series of front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
DuPont and JinkoSolar Sign Strategic Collaboration Agreement
DuPont and JinkoSolar have signed a strategic collaboration agreement that reflects the companies’ interest in furthering the growth and adoption of efficient and reliable solar generated electricity.
DuPont & TSEC Engineering Enable New High-Efficiency Solar Panel
TSEC’s newest “V-Series” high-efficiency solar panels, featured for the first time during PV EXPO 2015 in Japan, are made using new DuPont™ Solamet® pastes and DuPont™ Tedlar® film-based backsheets to optimize power output and long-term reliability.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Helps Hanau Energies Concept Create its Largest Solar Park
The 6.8 megawatt (MW) solar park features 26,334 crystalline silicon solar panels made with advanced materials from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to help ensure optimal power output and durability.
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- Lumeta Takes Aim at Residential Solar Market
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- SolarClover Creators Target Rooftop Solar Systems
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
- Yingli Solar’s Largest Project Is Powered by California Sunshine
- DuPont brings solar power to almost 300,000 homes in rural parts of Rajasthan in India
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- New Technologies and Collaborations at 2015 Renewable Energy India
- INTERVIEW: Brazil Solar Industry
- Poster Content: 2015 PV Reliability Reception
- Thin-film Photovoltaics in Hong Kong
- DuPont Leader Addresses Global Solar Markets, Trends and Opportunities
- Protect your modules and brand with DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet
- Lower Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) through DuPont Innovation
- Investigating Module Performance in a Service Environment
- WEBINAR: Empowering India's Solar Revolution
- Better Long-Term PV System Performance and Higher ROI