Proven Power. Lasting Value. Day After Day.
DuPont PV materials deliver proven performance, efficiency and lasting value.
When Materials Matter™, you innovate continuously and field-test relentlessly to fulfill the need for new energy solutions. For over 40 years our innovations in PV materials have led the photovoltaics industry forward. Today our portfolio of solutions is more than just state-of-the-art—our emphasis on proven power and lasting value means they can also help you achieve higher lifetime returns on your investments.
Whether you seek the leading-edge efficiency of our DuPont™ Solamet® metallization pastes, or the field-proven performance of our DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF films for your backsheets, our PV materials can help you meet the world’s growing demand for dependable renewable energy more effectively.
DuPont and SPIC Huanghe Hydropower Sign Strategic Collaboration Letter of Intent
DuPont and State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC) Huanghe Hydropower announced the signing of a strategic collaboration letter of intent and establishment of a joint laboratory of advanced photovoltaic technology innovation.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value for customers around the world, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will have a significant presence at the 2016 SNEC Photovoltaic Power Expo in Shanghai, China.
JinkoSolar 1500-Volt Eagle Modules Available Immediately for Deliveries in North America
JinkoSolar’s 1500-volt Eagle modules pass potential induced degradation tests at 85 degrees Celsius and 85 percent relative humidity and are protected by DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets.
DuPont Launches European Digital Campaign to Encourage Quality Solar Panel Installations
DuPont’s digital solar series will engage thousands of PV professionals, including installers and EPCs, across Europe’s rooftop segment on best practices and provide insights on a wide range of topics.
DuPont Showcases Solar Innovations at Renewable Energy India Expo 2016
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions (DPVS) will have a strong presence at the 10th Renewable Energy India Expo (REI) 2016.
Latest High-Power Solar Panel Manufactured by SPIC, Xi’an Solar Power Co, Ltd., Featured by DuPont
The newest M2 series solar panel uses DuPont™ Solamet® PV19B to achieve 20.13 percent cell efficiency and reach 285-watt power output. This conventional 60-cell mono c-Si high-power module is protected by TPT, double-sided DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet, to continuously provide proven power and lasting value.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions and Yingli Solar Collaborate on China Solar Power Project
DuPont and Yingli Solar have completed the installation of a 210 kilowatt solar power project on the rooftop of the DuPont China R&D Center in Shanghai. The project contains Yingli Solar’s monocrystalline PANDA modules, which utilize innovative new technologies that are enabled in part by advanced materials from DuPont.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Helps Hanau Energies Concept Create its Largest Solar Park
The 6.8 megawatt (MW) solar park features 26,334 crystalline silicon solar panels made with advanced materials from DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to help ensure optimal power output and durability.
Advanced Formulations Designed to Improve Solar Panel Performance
DuPont™ Solamet® PV18H and PV18J photovoltaic metallization pastes offer solar cell manufacturers improved efficiency and profitability.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to Exhibit at PV EXPO 2016
DuPont will launch a new advanced material and highlight key collaborations to improve the power output, reliability and return on investment (ROI) for solar energy systems.
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x Metallization Pastes Enable REC TwinPeak Solar Panel
REC TwinPeak solar panels are made using DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x photovoltaic metallization pastes that enable high-efficiency PERC technology.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Exhibits in 9th Renewable Energy India Expo
DuPont will be highlighting advanced materials and key collaborations, participating in two key leadership forums and signing a strategic collaboration agreement.
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- Lumeta Takes Aim at Residential Solar Market
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Yingli Solar’s Largest Project Is Powered by California Sunshine
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Innovating With Urgency — Download New Brochure
- The better the quality and value systems deliver, the faster and broader the adoption of solar will be
- Download Exclusive PV Content from Intersolar 2016
- DuPont Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo
- Ramping Up Rooftop, Reliably
- The Solar Tipping Point
- Remarkable, Renewable Energy
- Investigating Module Performance in a Service Environment
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- DuPont Wins Solar Industry Award in the PV Materials Category
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency