Proven Power. Lasting Value. Day After Day.
DuPont PV materials deliver proven performance, efficiency and lasting value.
When Materials Matter™, you innovate continuously and field-test relentlessly to fulfill the need for new energy solutions. For over 40 years our innovations in PV materials have led the photovoltaics industry forward. Today our portfolio of solutions is more than just state-of-the-art—our emphasis on proven power and lasting value means they can also help you achieve higher lifetime returns on your investments.
Whether you seek the leading-edge efficiency of our DuPont™ Solamet® metallization pastes, or the field-proven performance of our DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF films for your backsheets, our PV materials can help you meet the world’s growing demand for dependable renewable energy more effectively.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Proven Solar Materials to Address India’s PV Quality Challenges at 2017 Renewable Energy India (REI) Expo
DuPont wins the REI award in the “Renewable Energy International Excellence in Materials and R&D” category. DuPont is showcasing the highly efficient and durable materials with field-tested reliability at the 2017 Renewable Energy India Expo (REI), India Expo Center, Greater Noida, September 20-22. The latest solar innovation in its portfolio, DuPont™ Solamet® PV20A, is featured at DuPont’s highly engaging booth, 10.42 (hall 10).
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Collaboration with Desert Technologies
It is expected that the parties will collaborate on a variety of downstream marketing efforts to promote and support the expected growth and expansion of photovoltaic systems in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA).
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Statement on Suniva’s Section 201 Complaint to the U.S. International Trade Commission
Chuck Xu, global business director, DuPont Photovoltaics Solutions and Advanced Materials, issued the following statement in response to Suniva’s Section 201 petition to the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) requesting the imposition of tariffs on solar cells and the establishment of a minimum price for solar modules imported into the United States.
DuPont Unveils New Generation of Front Side Silver Paste Solamet® PV20A at 2017 SNEC PV Power Expo
Solamet® PV20A is the company’s latest front-side silver paste designed specifically for P-type solar cells. Solamet® PV20A is designed to be used in both Lightly Doped Emitter (LDE) and Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) solar cell construction.
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® Metallization Pastes for Advanced Screen Printing
DuPont is proud to be a leader in the photovoltaic industry by pioneering more than 130 innovations in Solamet® that consistently enable our customers to improve power output and reduce total system installation costs.
DuPont and SPIC Huanghe Hydropower Sign Strategic Collaboration Letter of Intent
DuPont and State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC) Huanghe Hydropower announced the signing of a strategic collaboration letter of intent and establishment of a joint laboratory of advanced photovoltaic technology innovation.
DuPont Showcases Solar Innovations at Renewable Energy India Expo 2016
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions (DPVS) will have a strong presence at the 10th Renewable Energy India Expo (REI) 2016.
DuPont Launches European Digital Campaign to Encourage Quality Solar Panel Installations
DuPont’s digital solar series will engage thousands of PV professionals, including installers and EPCs, across Europe’s rooftop segment on best practices and provide insights on a wide range of topics.
Latest High-Power Solar Panel Manufactured by SPIC, Xi’an Solar Power Co, Ltd., Featured by DuPont
The newest M2 series solar panel uses DuPont™ Solamet® PV19B to achieve 20.13 percent cell efficiency and reach 285-watt power output. This conventional 60-cell mono c-Si high-power module is protected by TPT, double-sided DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet, to continuously provide proven power and lasting value.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value for customers around the world, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will have a significant presence at the 2016 SNEC Photovoltaic Power Expo in Shanghai, China.
JinkoSolar 1500-Volt Eagle Modules Available Immediately for Deliveries in North America
JinkoSolar’s 1500-volt Eagle modules pass potential induced degradation tests at 85 degrees Celsius and 85 percent relative humidity and are protected by DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to Exhibit at PV EXPO 2016
DuPont will launch a new advanced material and highlight key collaborations to improve the power output, reliability and return on investment (ROI) for solar energy systems.
- DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets perform flawlessly in one of Europe’s oldest solar arrays
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- Lumeta Takes Aim at Residential Solar Market
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Yingli Solar’s Largest Project Is Powered by California Sunshine
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Surface Patterns Boost Solar Panel Efficiency
- Adopting New Testing Standards to Avoid Backsheet Failures
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- Innovating With Urgency — Download New Brochure
- Get the Facts on DuPont Leadership in Solar Cell Efficiency
- Lowering LCOE, or the Overall Levelized Cost of Energy
- Solar Systems Installed in Harsh Climatic Conditions Require a New Set of Testing Protocols
- Adopting New Testing Standards to Avoid Backsheet Failures
- Lower Power Loss for Panels with Tedlar® Film-Based Backsheets vs. Glass/Glass Panels
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- PV Expo 2017 Post-event
- Solar Jobs Market Heats Up