Proven Power. Lasting Value. Day After Day.
DuPont PV materials deliver proven performance, efficiency and lasting value.
When Materials Matter™, you innovate continuously and field-test relentlessly to fulfill the need for new energy solutions. For over 40 years our innovations in PV materials have led the photovoltaics industry forward. Today our portfolio of solutions is more than just state-of-the-art—our emphasis on proven power and lasting value means they can also help you achieve higher lifetime returns on your investments.
Whether you seek the leading-edge efficiency of our DuPont™ Solamet® metallization pastes, or the field-proven performance of our DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF films for your backsheets, our PV materials can help you meet the world’s growing demand for dependable renewable energy more effectively.
Ford Honors DuPont at 20th Annual World Excellence Awards
DuPont Photovoltaic & Advanced Materials was recognized as a top-performing global supplier for Ford Motor Company at the recent 20th annual Ford World Excellence Awards in Dearborn, Michigan.
DuPont Unveils a New Expanded Product Portfolio at 2018 SNEC PV Power Expo
As an industry leader in solar solutions that deliver proven power and lasting value for the industry, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions showcases a broader portfolio of innovative materials as well as customer collaborations in booth W4-555 at 2018 SNEC International Photovoltaic Power Generation and Smart Energy Exhibition.
DuPont Scientists Named 2018 Heroes of Chemistry
Scientists from DuPont Photovoltaic and Advanced Materials (PVAM) were awarded the American Chemical Society’s (ACS) Heroes of Chemistry Award for their invention of DuPont™ Solamet® PV17x, the game-changing metallization paste that greatly improved the energy efficiency of solar cells.
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® PV21A Metallization Pastes to Fulfill Emerging Technology Trends
The Solamet® PV21A product family is designed to fulfill all mainstream cell technology, it also includes product series for advanced printing such as double printing, dual print and mesh cross free screen printing.
DuPont and Giga Solar Materials Corp. Announce Non-Exclusive License Agreement Covering Solar Conductive Paste Patents
DuPont and Giga Solar Materials Corporation announced today that DuPont has granted a one-way, non-exclusive license to Giga Solar and its affiliates for certain global solar conductive paste related patents owned by DuPont. The agreement is effective as of November 15, 2017.
DuPont to Organize Event in Rome on Risk Mitigation Strategies and New Business Opportunities for Photovoltaic in Italy and Overseas
Photovoltaic (PV) is quickly becoming the lowest-cost power source in many regions and has evolved in just one decade from being niche to becoming a central building block in energy transition.
DuPont to Host Conference in Paris on Advanced Risk Mitigation Strategies for Solar Asset Performance
Solar is rapidly becoming the lowest-cost power source in many regions and has evolved in just one decade from being niche to becoming a central building block in energy transition.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Proven Solar Materials to Address India’s PV Quality Challenges at 2017 Renewable Energy India (REI) Expo
DuPont wins the REI award in the “Renewable Energy International Excellence in Materials and R&D” category. DuPont is showcasing the highly efficient and durable materials with field-tested reliability at the 2017 Renewable Energy India Expo (REI), India Expo Center, Greater Noida, September 20-22. The latest solar innovation in its portfolio, DuPont™ Solamet® PV20A, is featured at DuPont’s highly engaging booth, 10.42 (hall 10).
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Collaboration with Desert Technologies
It is expected that the parties will collaborate on a variety of downstream marketing efforts to promote and support the expected growth and expansion of photovoltaic systems in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA).
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Statement on Suniva’s Section 201 Complaint to the U.S. International Trade Commission
Chuck Xu, global business director, DuPont Photovoltaics Solutions and Advanced Materials, issued the following statement in response to Suniva’s Section 201 petition to the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) requesting the imposition of tariffs on solar cells and the establishment of a minimum price for solar modules imported into the United States.
DuPont Unveils New Generation of Front Side Silver Paste Solamet® PV20A at 2017 SNEC PV Power Expo
Solamet® PV20A is the company’s latest front-side silver paste designed specifically for P-type solar cells. Solamet® PV20A is designed to be used in both Lightly Doped Emitter (LDE) and Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) solar cell construction.
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® Metallization Pastes for Advanced Screen Printing
DuPont is proud to be a leader in the photovoltaic industry by pioneering more than 130 innovations in Solamet® that consistently enable our customers to improve power output and reduce total system installation costs.
- DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets perform flawlessly in one of Europe’s oldest solar arrays
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Yingli Solar’s Largest Project Is Powered by California Sunshine
- DuPont and TSEC Collaborate on New High-efficiency Solar Panels
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- DuPont Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2018 SNEC PV Power Expo
- Looking for long-term performance, durability, and safety for solar panels?
- Surface Patterns Boost Solar Panel Efficiency
- Get the Facts on DuPont Leadership in Solar Cell Efficiency
- Lowering LCOE, or the Overall Levelized Cost of Energy
- Adopting New Testing Standards to Avoid Backsheet Failures
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- Innovating With Urgency — Download New Brochure
- Solar Systems Installed in Harsh Climatic Conditions Require a New Set of Testing Protocols
- Adopting New Testing Standards to Avoid Backsheet Failures
- Lower Power Loss for Panels with Tedlar® Film-Based Backsheets vs. Glass/Glass Panels
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels