Lasting Value Day After Day -- PV EXPO 2017
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions unveiled new innovations for its DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization paste to enable advanced screen printing.
- With compatible two layer design, it demonstrates super low contact resistance and excellent fine line printing with the first layer, while the second layer demonstrates better electrical conductance and good solderability for high adhesion. This leading solution for double printing enables more than 0.1 percent efficiency gain.
- Has excellent matchability with various MCF parameters, outstanding printability and yield to both multi and mono wafers with 0.1 percent efficiency gain.
- The only backsheet material vigorously tested in the field for more than 30 years to improve lifelong performance and reliability.
- Better determines the long-term performance of systems by simulating real-world conditions and by combining and repeating multiple aging stresses.
- DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions materials delivers proven power and lasting value, day after day.
- DuPont photovoltaic solutions introduces new solamet® metallization pastes for advanced screen printing at 2017 tokyo pv expo
Additional Information (7)
- DuPont™ Tedlar® Film-Based Backsheets Provide Proven Protection (PDF)
- DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF Film-Based Backsheets (PDF)
- Enhanced Thermal Conductive Resin (PDF)