Helping Solar Panels Produce More Power
Innovative Solamet® pastes help make solar panels more powerful by consistently improving efficiency and yields for today’s leading edge solar cell designs. A little paste means a lot of power.
DuPont is the only supplier that delivers consistently superior quality Solamet® photovoltaic metallization paste materials that optimize efficiency and yield for today’s leading edge solar cell designs. DuPont was rated highest of any paste supplier in product quality consistency, according to a recent SAI survey of solar cell and panel manufacturers.
85 years of experience with metallization paste technology in industries such as automotive, aerospace and medical that require absolute reliability, have driven disciplined, statistically based quality control from batch to batch, and throughout our supply chain.
All our production facilities are ISO 9001:2008 quality certified and ISO 14001 environmental management systems (EMS) certified. Solamet® pastes have nearly doubled solar cell efficiency over the last 12 years.
We work closely with our customers to optimize product performance and customize products to help ensure the highest possible yield.
DuPont has introduced more than 110 new Solamet® products over the last 7 years. DuPont leads in investments for new materials in solar, focused on a clear technology roadmap and a comprehensive approach to advanced material development (including PERC, n Type, IBC) from concept to commercialization, with the unique benefit of an in house cell manufacturing line.
Materials Matter™ — choose the right Solamet® PV Metallization paste for your solar cells with this easy-to-use selector guide.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Solamet® Front Side Silver Pastes
Solamet® PV19x pastes offer P-type solar cell and panel manufacturers significant efficiency gains up to and exceeding 0.15 percent when compared to Solamet® PV18x paste, the current industry benchmark.
Solamet® N-type silver/aluminum frontside metallization pastes
Solamet® silver/aluminum paste for p-type emitters offers fine line printability, low contact resistivity on B-doped emitter layer and more
Solamet® for Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC)
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x front side silver pastes designed to maximize efficiencies and improve the reliability of solar cells and panels utilizing Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology.
Solamet® PV Aluminum Pastes
Solamet® conductive aluminum compositions as a back surface conductor compatible with i-PERC for Local Back Surface Field designs of silicon solar cells
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through (MWT) Technology
Solamet® Metal Wrap Through technology for rear side interconnected silicon solar cell designs provide greater efficiency over standard cell designs
Solamet® Rear Side Low Silver Tabbing Metallization Paste
Excellent solderabililty and adhesion, very low consumption, high conductivity, compatible with rear side aluminum metallizations
- DuPont and Solartech Maximize PERC Efficiency with New Front Side Silver Paste
- Promoting the Sustainable Development of China’s Solar Energy Industry
- Advanced Photovoltaic Materials to Enable Electrification of Remote Corners of Ladakh, India
- Sun Earth Solar Relies on DuPont™ Tedlar® Year After Year
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Better Long-Term PV System Performance and Higher ROI
- Lower Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE) through DuPont Innovation
- Investigating Module Performance in a Service Environment
- DuPont Wins Solar Industry Award in the PV Materials Category
- DuPont™ Solamet® Leads the Way to Achieve Higher Cell Efficiency
- DuPont Innovalight Selective Emitter Platform: Raising the Efficiency of Solar Cells
- Lowering LCOE, or the Overall Levelized Cost of Energy