DuPont™ Pyralux® TK is a fluoropolymer/polyimide composite double sided copper clad laminate and bondply ideal for high speed digital and high frequency flexible circuit applications.
Pyralux® TK Copper Clad Laminate and Bonding Film System
Pyralux® TK laminate and bondply films are designed for high speed flex applications, including microstrip and stripline controlled impedance constructions.
Specifically formulated with Teflon® fluoropolymer film and DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film for high speed digital and high frequency flexible circuit applications. Its use in flex interconnect applications provide exceptional electrical performance.
• Certified to IPC 4203A/13
• Available in dielectric thicknesses of 2, 3, and 4 mils
• Available in copper thicknesses of 12, 18 and 35 microns
• Available in copper types RA, ED
DuPont™ Pyralux® TK bondply composites are constructed of DuPont™ Kapton® polyimide film coated on both sides with a fluoropolymer adhesive. Bondply is used to encapsulate two etched details for environmental protection and electrical insulation. Using bondply can eliminate a layer of Kapton® and a layer of adhesive in low count multilayer constructions.
• No tack for ease of registration
• Excellent encapsulation ability
• Available in thicknesses of 3, 4, and 5.5 mils
• Certified to IPC 4203A/5