Semiconductor Fabrication & Packaging Materials
As a leading supplier of semiconductor fabrication and packaging materials, DuPont offers world-class materials and expert technical support for the fabrication and packaging of semiconductors.
An established technology base and experience in polymers, fibers, ceramics, dispersions, coatings, film making, precision patterning and lamination uniquely qualifies DuPont as a leader to address the increasingly more complex performance requirements of electronic packaging. These strengths are further complemented by exceptional analytical and engineering capabilities, a commitment to quality, applications, and technical support to our global fabricator and OEM partners. In more than ten laboratory facilities worldwide, DuPont Semiconductor Packaging & Circuit Materials is working to apply science to the connection of semiconductors, truly enabling advanced electronic devices.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Kalrez® 9100 for lower contamination
- Advanced WLP Resist Stripping
- Innovative Photoresist Removal Technology for Wafer Level Packaging
- TiN Metal Hardmask Etch Residue Removal on Advanced Porous Low-k and Cu Device with Corner Rounding Scheme
- TiN Metal Hardmask Etch Residue Removal with Mask Pullback and Complete Mask Removal for Cu Dual Damascene Device
- WLP Photoresist Removers & TSV Cleaners
Copper PCMP Cleaning Applications
This single chemistry solution can be used with acidic or basic barrier slurries; provides very low defectivity on copper and low-k surfaces and more.
- Semicon Wafer Processing Application Testing
DuPont™ Vespel® Product Families
Vespel® products are made from a variety of materials (polyimides, thermoplastics, composites and chemically-resistant polymers). These products offer a unique combination of physical properties and design flexibility. Parts are available as custom parts, stock shapes, components or assemblies.
Seal Outgassing Test Results
Evaluation and comparison of outgassing for three different classes of elastomeric seal materials used in semiconductor process environments using DuPont test methodology.