Tyvek® brand - For Greater Good™
Since the initial discovery in 1955 that led to Tyvek®, DuPont has been a recognized global leader in selective barrier technology. Lightweight and durable, DuPont™ Tyvek® has introduced new dimensions of protection, security and safety in a wide variety of industries.
Tyvek® brand protective material is a family of tough, durable spunbonded olefin sheet products that are stronger than paper and more cost-effective and versatile than fabrics. Tyvek® has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than paper, absorbs little or no moisture, is strong and rip-resistant, and is made of environmentally responsible material. Both bright white and silky smooth, Tyvek® has a distinctive look and feel that enhances graphic images and instantly sets it apart from all other materials.
Choose the Tyvek® application that you're interested in:
- DuPont Protection Technologies Reaffirms Commitment to Defend Aggressively Against Trademark Infringement and Counterfeiting
- International Builders Show 2016
- Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers and Air Canada
- DuPont Protection Technologies Launches SafeSPEC™ Mobile
- FDA Affirms Functional Equivalence of DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Johns Hopkins and DuPont Join Forces to Produce an Improved Ebola Protection Suit
- Pages for Peace Project Completes Printing on DuPont™ Tyvek®