PRODUCT TECHNOLOGIES

We are innovators in purification and separation technologies, setting industry standards for quality and reliability with a comprehensive portfolio of products.

WATER SOLUTIONS NEWS, STORIES & EVENTS

  • New Design Software Integrates Three Technologies into One Tool for Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems

    As water scarcity continues to increase, industrial manufacturers are under pressure to sustainably optimize their systems by reducing costs and minimizing their environmental footprint.

    Read More

  • Dow Water & Process Solutions announced as Principal Sponsor for Aquatech Amsterdam 2017

    The global leader in separation and purification technologies will launch its new modeling software WAVE and present its innovative technologies for industrial and residential water sectors, under the theme “Where the solution is clear.

    Read More

  • Dow Reverse Osmosis Technology Provides Safer Drinking Water by Treating Seawater in Oman’s Largest Seawater Desalination Plant

    Located in the Middle East, one of the driest regions in the world, the new desalination plant has a capacity to deliver 281 million liters of safer drinking water per day, helping alleviate water scarcity in the area and positively contributing to the security of water supply in the country.

    Read More

  • Harnessing the Power of Waste in Municipal Wastewater

    Municipalities partner with private industry to harness the value of wastewater. Nanette Hermsen and Veronica Garcia Molina of Dow Water & Process Solutions report on available decentralized wastewater treatment technologies that can be used to achieve the water purity required for various purposes.

    Read More

  • Northern China's Wastewater Treatment Challenges Inspire Innovation of Reverse Osmosis Elements

    Coal has fueled China's rapid industrial and economic growth, but with this comes heavy environmental impact, especially on the region's water supply. As the government enacts stricter regulations, industrial plants are forced to implement wastewater recovery and reuse systems, which, in some cases, recycle 100 percent of the water with no discharge.

    Read More

  • Wastewater Treatment Gets a New Spin

    The quest to optimize water re-use and anticipate regulatory pressures is driving many plants to give increasing attention to their wastewater. Experts in Dow Water & Process Solutions spoke to Chemical Processing magazine about new technologies they are introducing to help wastewater treatment specialists meet these challenges.

    Read More

  • Reuse: Global Reach, Local Impact

    In just 14 years, the United Nations estimates the world will only have 60% of the water resources it needs, if we do nothing different. Obvious solutions to water scarcity can include water reuse, wastewater reclamation, and conservation. But, what if we are just hitting the tip of the iceberg with these tactics?

    Read More

  • Minimal Liquid Discharge: Advanced Membranes for High-Recovery Treatment

    Industrial water users are finding it more and more challenging to manage water utility due to reduced access to reliable low-cost water sources and higher surcharges for discharging water. Investing in wastewater reuse systems to recover and recycle 70% of the water in an industrial plant has become an acceptable and commonly practiced option for the past 10 to 15 years, but it still leaves 30% of the water unrecovered.

    Read More

  • Next-Generation, Foul-Resisting RO Membranes

    Water availability and resources are declining both in volume and quality globally, causing the industrial manufacturers to turn to in-house water treatment systems to purify water sources. However, water treatment can be costly if the appropriate technologies and components are not as effective as possible. Reserve osmosis treatment technology has become the gold standard for industrial water users, especially with the advent of a new generation equipped with advanced foul-resisting technology.

    Read More

  • The State of Industrial Water with Dow Global Business Director Snehal Desai

    Water is a finite resource with an increasing global demand. To discover what today's leading companies are doing to maintain the world's water supply, Water Technology spoke with key industry leaders, including Dow Water & Process Solutions' Global Business Director, Snehal Desai. Of the many water reuse techniques available, Desai noted that recycled wastewater is an emerging trend worth paying attention to.

    Read More