Tyvek® Rx: November 2014
Looking for the latest MPTP data and documents to help with your risk assessments? Check out www.areyouready.tyvek.com. This webpage will make it faster and easier for you to find the specific data and documents that you need as you prepare for the DuPont™ Tyvek® Transition.
Since we launched this new webpage in March, we have added a tremendous amount of new data, new documents and even some new tools to help you prepare for global commercial launch of Transition Protocol material following U.S. FDA affirmation of functional equivalence, which is expected in 3Q2015. We’ve also added more subcategories to make it simpler to scan so you can quickly find what you need.
The newest additions to www.areyouready.tyvek.com include:
- MPTP pre- and post-sterilization package data
- 1-year accelerated aging package data
- 3-year accelerated aging material data
- Dynamic/static coefficient of friction data
- Parker (surface) smoothness data
- Surface energy data
- Guidance letter from Health Canada
- Guidance letter from LNE/G-MED
- Letter from DQS Medizinprodukte GmbH
You will also be able to find the new MPTP Package Test Results Selector Tool at www.areyouready.tyvek.com later this month. This new tool will enable you to search for current results from MPTP testing by selecting Tyvek® style and package design.
As new information becomes available, we will post it to this webpage. Be sure to check back frequently so you can stay up to date.