Collaborative Solutions From DuPont Performance Materials
DuPont is a leading innovator of thermoplastics, ethylene copolymers, elastomers, renewably-sourced polymers, high-performance parts and shapes, as well as resins that act as adhesives, sealants, and modifiers.
As the pioneer of polymer science with a legacy of innovation, we use our world-class expertise across multiple polymer platforms to integrate cutting-edge science, design, manufacturing excellence, and processing technology to give shape to smarter ideas for today and tomorrow.
We support a global network of regional application development experts who work with customers throughout the value chain to develop innovative solutions in automotive, packaging, construction, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, healthcare and more. Through collaboration, we can take time, cost and risk out of the product-development cycle so that our customers can innovate with confidence.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Medical Device Materials
- Kalrez® Seals for Semiconductor Processing
- Vespel® in Automotive Parts
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Consumer Electronics
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- High Pressure Seals for Oil & Gas Upstream Equipment & Valves
- DuPont™ Sorona®
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Rynite® PET Polyester Resin
- Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Vizilon® Thermoplastic Composite
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Yazaki Underhood Electrical Center Saves Space, Adds Capacity
- Hot Gas Welding and Zytel® Give Bocar Competitive Edge
- Ford Seat Design Relies on Delrin® Toughness and Load Stiffness
- Latching Refueling Valve with Low Friction Materials Saves Energy
- Recycling Chemical Containers
- Hytrel® 30 years of Innovation in CVJ Boots
- High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
Sealing Collaboration Pays Dividends in Chamber Cleaning
Chamber cleaning with NF3 / O2 plasma increased maintenance at Spansion due to seal erosion. Kalrez® 9100 parts improved productivity and reduced cost-of-ownership. Kalrez® 9100 parts were successfully qualified in both thin films and dry etch tools.
- Pharmaceutical Seals for CIP and SIP
- Vespel® SP-21 Thrust Washers
Respiratory Drug Unit Dose Packaging
DuPont™ 20 series resins are proven for use in unit dose packaging for medications used for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma and listed in FDA Drug Master Files.
Salonpas Foil Packaging
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co. uses DuPont™ Surlyn® in its foil packaging to prevent delamination caused by the active ingredients in its Salonpas pain relief patch.