Collaborative Solutions From DuPont Performance Materials
DuPont is a leading innovator of thermoplastics, ethylene copolymers, elastomers, renewably-sourced polymers, high-performance parts and shapes, as well as resins that act as adhesives, sealants, and modifiers.
As the pioneer of polymer science with a legacy of innovation, we use our world-class expertise across multiple polymer platforms to integrate cutting-edge science, design, manufacturing excellence, and processing technology to give shape to smarter ideas for today and tomorrow.
We support a global network of regional application development experts who work with customers throughout the value chain to develop innovative solutions in automotive, packaging, construction, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, healthcare and more. Through collaboration, we can take time, cost and risk out of the product-development cycle so that our customers can innovate with confidence.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Medical Device Materials
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Vespel® in Automotive Parts
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Kalrez® Seals for Semiconductor Processing
- Consumer Electronics
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Automotive Connectors
- DuPont™ Sorona®
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Rynite® PET Polyester Resin
- Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Vizilon® Thermoplastic Composite
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Yazaki Underhood Electrical Center Saves Space, Adds Capacity
- Hot Gas Welding and Zytel® Give Bocar Competitive Edge
- Ford Seat Design Relies on Delrin® Toughness and Load Stiffness
- Latching Refueling Valve with Low Friction Materials Saves Energy
- Recycling Chemical Containers
- Hytrel® 30 years of Innovation in CVJ Boots
- High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
- Materials for Vehicle Lighting Systems
- Capless Fuel Filler Locks Out Wrong Nozzles
- Vespel® CR-6100 Boiler Pumps
Surlyn® for Tool Skin Packaging
Toolmaker Greenfield Industries meets retailer demand for space-saving skin packaging by using DuPont™ Surlyn® and high-speed packaging equipment.
Sealing Collaboration Pays Dividends in Chamber Cleaning
Chamber cleaning with NF3 / O2 plasma increased maintenance at Spansion due to seal erosion. Kalrez® 9100 parts improved productivity and reduced cost-of-ownership. Kalrez® 9100 parts were successfully qualified in both thin films and dry etch tools.