Proven Engineering Thermoplastics for Your Toughest Challenges
DuPont thermoplastics offer high-quality performance materials, backed by a skilled global team focused on collaborative application development.
DuPont is working with customers to make thermoplastics better. From better products and processes to better business and social outcomes, DuPont performance materials and applications resources are focused on making things better at every point in the value chain.
Whether the challenge is durability, stiffness, workability, finish or strength, our broad range of thermoplastics support design freedom, without sacrificing performance. And our application resources are equally mindful of performance, timing and cost-effectiveness with each project, in industries from automotive to electronics, consumer goods to industrial markets.
Wherever you have engineering, molding or manufacturing operations, DuPont is ready to help, with locally based technical support in 65 countries and production/compounding sites strategically placed in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Medical Device Materials
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive - Engine Covers/Housings
- Sustainability in Airbag Systems
- Window Regulator Lifterplate Applications from Delrin®
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Oil Pan and Cylinder Head Cover Gaskets
- Capless Fuel Filler Locks Out Wrong Nozzles
- Hytrel® Ski Boot Collar
- DuPont™ Hytrel® key to Niagara Foot™
- Delrin® Homopolymer Outperforms Acetal Copolymer
Hytrel® for Medical Tubing
Hytrel® fulfills plastic medical tubing requirements for flexibility, compliance with purity standards, toughness & resistance to flex fatigue, to a wide range of chemicals, and to traditional medical sterilization procedures.
- Headlight bezels made from Crastin®
Hub Bushings For Copiers
Hub bushings designed using DuPont™ Vespel® and Minlon® keep copiers running smoothly.
- Polymers for Better Injection Devices
- High Flex Cable for Bridges
- Durable Rail Pads for Freight Lines
- Zytel® HTN for Electronic Devices
- Protecting Drivers With Zytel® RS
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Environmental Communication
- X-Ray and Metal Detectable Plastic Resins
White Paper: NHFR Polymers for Electrical and Electronic Applications
How to meet regulatory, environmental, safety and performance challenges in electrical and electronic componnents with DuPont NHFR polymers
- High Performance Polymers
White Paper: Let Delrin® Acetal Homopolymer Optimize Your Next Design
How to Maximize the Property Advantages of Delrin® Acetal Homopolymer Over Acetal Copolymer
- Committed to Sustainable Mobility
- Vehicle Safety Solutions
- Engine Efficiency for Lower CO2
- Vehicle Weight Reduction
- High Performance Materials
- Vehicle Design Options Multiplied
- Car Manufacturing Costs