Introducing DuPont™ Tychem® gloves, part of a single system for workplace chemical hazard protection
DuPont™ Tychem® is known and trusted as a leader in providing superior protective garments. Whether it's lightweight coveralls for routine industrial work or fully encapsulated suits for the most extreme hazards, workers know that Tychem® garments will help keep them safe on the job.
In response to feedback from multiple industries, we’ve introduced our new Tychem® glove line, part of a single system for workplace chemical hazard protection. With all Tychem® garments and gloves in DuPont™ SafeSPEC™, selecting complete worker protection is simplified.
The product line features multiple designs in five main families: PVC, Nitrile, Neoprene, Butyl & Butyl/Viton™, for protection against a wide variety of chemical hazards.
The Tychem® glove line includes a variety of products options:
- Tychem® PV 350 – an extremely durable, cotton-lined PVC construction with rough grip. Suitable for defensive protection from chemicals, oils and greases.
- Tychem® NT420 – a powder-free disposable glove that offers chemical splash and oil protection. Designed for jobs requiring barrier protection while keeping tactile discrimination. May be suitable for food processing, laboratory and small parts handling.
- Tychem® NT430 – resistant to oils, hydrocarbons and greases. Lightweight with a “second-skin” feel with an embossed pattern finish for long-lasting grip.
- Tychem® NT450 – a flexible knit-lined dual nitrile glove. Protects against an array of solvents, oils and acids. Cotton/polyester liner absorbs perspiration for added comfort.
- Tychem® NT470 – bisque finish allows secure handling in wet and dry conditions. Unlined, with an ergonomic design to maximize comfort.
- Tychem® NT480 – bisque finish allows secure handling in wet and dry conditions. Flock-lined with an ergonomic design for enhanced comfort.
- Tychem® NP530 – double-dipped neoprene over natural rubber for dexterity. Resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- Tychem® NP560 – suitable for heavy duty work or applications involving prolonged exposure to the presence of solvent. Resistant to a wide range of chemicals, including acids, caustics, solvents, greases and oils.
- Tychem® NP570CT – protection where tasks present the dual risk of chemical exposure and cut. Provides ANSI level A5 cut protection and defense against acids, caustics, solvents, greases and oils.
- Tychem® BT730 – protection against a wide array of chemicals. Light and thin coating offers a “second-skin” feel with a rough grip.
- Tychem® BT770 – provides protection against a variety of highly corrosive chemicals, alcohols, ketones and esters.