Glass bonding adhesives contribute a wide range of benefits to vehicles, including safety, structural support, and acoustics management. They also support improved handling and a better driver experience. And the same high-quality materials specified by manufacturers are available and repackaged for aftermarket glass replacement.
Our glass bonding systems are available in a wide range of formulations and are used by customers around the world for the structural bonding and sealing of stationary vehicle glass. The system also includes BETAPRIME™ primers and BETACLEAN™ cleaners and is compatible with all vehicle manufacturing processes. Benefits include:
• Excellent performance on automotive glass, metal, and ceramic substrates
• Compatibility with integral antennas and ADAS systems
• Suitable for the most advanced automotive paint technologies
• Reduced assembly times and costs
• OEM-approved quality for the aftermarket