DuPont News, Videos, Events and Insights
Learn what DuPont is doing to help solve global challenges, from food to energy to protection, and join the conversation. Discover DuPont businesses and products, as well as our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
Find DuPont news and information for journalists and media professionals worldwide. Including the latest company and product news, specific industry and business information, press kits, videos, photos, events and insights into our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
DowDuPont™ Announces Senior Leaders of the Future Independent Companies, Corteva Agriscience™ and DuPont
Jim Collins and Marc Doyle to Become CEOs of Corteva and DuPont, Respectively; Ed Breen to Become Executive Chairman of DuPont
DowDuPont Named to FTSE4Good Index Series
MIDLAND, Mich. & WILMINGTON, Del.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DowDuPont™ (NYSE: DWDP) announced today that it was named a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. FTSE4Good was created by the global index provider, FTSE Russell, and is designed to measure the performance of companies demonstrating strong Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) practices. The FTSE4Good indices are used by a wide variety of market participants to create and assess responsible investment funds and other products.
DowDuPont Reports Second Quarter 2018 Results
● GAAP EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.76; Adj. EPS Increases 41% to $1.37 ● GAAP Net Income from Continuing Operations of $1.8B; Op. EBITDA Up 29% to $5.7B ● Net Sales Up 17% to $24.2B; Volume and Local Price Gains in All Divisions and All Regions ● Cost Synergy Savings of >$375MM; Raises YoY Savings Target >15% to $1.4B ● Expects 3Q Op. EBITDA Growth in All Divisions: Ag mid-20s percent; Materials Science high-single digits percent; Specialty Products mid-teens percent
DuPont to showcase Vamac® ethylene acrylic elastomers at DKT 2018
DuPont will highlight its Vamac® Ethylene Acrylic Elastomers offering during the Deutsche Kautschuk-Tagung (DKT) 2018 conference taking place from 2 to 5 July 2018 in Nuremberg and will join its Vamac® EMEA distribution partner, Safic-Alcan, Hall 12 stand 339.
DuPont Receives ContiTech Supplier of the Year 2017 Award
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers, a DowDuPont Specialty Products Division business, has received a “Supplier of the Year 2017” award from ContiTech Vibration Control GmbH for its Hytrel® Constant Velocity Joint (CVJ) boot solutions.
DuPont Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend on Preferred Stock
WILMINGTON, Del., May 15, 2018 – On May 15, 2018, DuPont’s board of directors declared regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and $0.87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock, both payable on July 25, 2018, to stockholders of record as shown on the books of the company at the close of business on July 10, 2018.
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers Announces New Kalrez® Manufacturing Facility in Delaware
Plans to Invest $45 Million to Expand Production Capacity to Meet Strong Business Growth
DowDuPont Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
Highlights: ● GAAP EPS from Continuing Operations of $0.47; Adj. EPS Increases 7% to $1.12 ● GAAP Net Income from Continuing Operations of $1.1B; Op. EBITDA Up 6% to $4.9B ● Net Sales Rise 5% to $21.5B, driven by Segments Within the Materials Science and Specialty Products Divisions ● Cost Synergy Savings of >$300MM; Run-Rate Ahead of Plan and Now on Pace to Achieve 75% Run-Rate of $3.3B Commitment by the End of the Third Quarter of 2018 ● DWDP Expects Op. EBITDA up 15% in 1H18; 2Q Op. EBITDA up in all Divisions: Ag high-30s percent; Materials Science mid-teens percent; Specialty Products 20%
DowDuPont to Invest $100 Million to Expand Manufacturing Capacity at Sabine River Works
Specialty Materials to Meet Growing Demand in Packaging and Transportation Markets
Local Investors Ben duPont and Don Wirth to Purchase DuPont Country Club
Buyers to Invest $18 million to Expand and Enhance Club and its Offerings for the Greater Wilmington Community
- Ed Breen Shows Support for Gender Equality in The Workplace At 2018 Catalyst Awards Dinner
- Granular, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ Software Business, Signs Multi-Year Agreement with Planet to Deliver Satellite Imagery to Farms Globally
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Receives Ingredient of the Year Award 2018 for HOWARU® Shape
DuPont Electronics & Imaging Announces Newest In-Mold Electronics Inks
DuPont today announced that it is launching its second generation of In-Mold Electronic (IME) materials with key advancements in its electrically conductive adhesive, protection encapsulant and crossover dielectric.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Presents NutriScholars Awards - Season 2
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Recognized for Clean Label Innovation in Brazil
- DuPont Nutrition & Health reconocida por innovación en etiquetado limpio en Brasil
- DuPont Nutrition & Health é Reconhecida por Inovação para “Rótulos Limpos” no Brasil
- DuPont Nutrition & Health to Showcase YO-MIX® M11 at the Food Ingredients Asia 2018
- DuPont Nutrition & Health to Host Ahmedabad’s First Ice Cream Carnival
Building Envelope Events
Look for building scientists from DuPont at the following events and expos.
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Creates ‘Clean Label Hub’, Expands R&D Team
- DuPont Nutrition & Health crea un "Centro de etiquetado limpio" y amplía el equipo de I&D
- A DuPont Nutrition & Health Cria o ‘Centro de Rótulo Limpo’ e Expande a Equipe de P&D
- Sustainability through Better Packaging
- Patterns Impacting Risk Management
- Water Purified from the Ocean
- Farms of All Sizes Meet Our Needs
- Burgeoning Billions: The Arithmetic of Food Security
- Thinking Outside the (Pizza) Box
- Making Formula More Like Mother’s Milk
- Harvesting for a Hungry World
- Celebrating Veterans Every Day
- Fighting World Hunger with Breadfruit
- Carney Applies His Science
- Striving for Sustainability