DuPont News, Videos, Events and Insights
Learn what DuPont is doing to help solve global challenges, from food to energy to protection, and join the conversation. Discover DuPont businesses and products, as well as our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
Find DuPont news and information for journalists and media professionals worldwide. Including the latest company and product news, specific industry and business information, press kits, videos, photos, events and insights into our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
DuPont and Caribou Biosciences Announce Strategic Alliance
• DuPont and Caribou cross-license CRISPR-Cas intellectual property portfolios • DuPont and Caribou enter into multi-year research collaboration • DuPont makes minority equity investment in Caribou
Ellen Kullman to Retire as Chair and CEO of DuPont
Edward Breen, DuPont Board Member, to Serve as Interim Chair and CEO Company Updates Operating Earnings Outlook for Full Year 2015 Increases Targeted Cost Savings from Operational Redesign to $1.6 Billion; Accelerates Annual Run Rate Cost Savings of $1.3 Billion to 2016
DuPont Names Jon D. Kemp as President, DuPont Electronics & Communications
Following Retirement of David B. Miller
DuPont Names Timothy P. Glenn as President, DuPont Crop Protection
Following Retirement of Rik Miller
DuPont Names Rose Lee as President, DuPont Protection Technologies
Lee has served as global business director, DuPont™ Kevlar® and Aramid Intermediates.
DuPont Names New DuPont Fellows
Five DuPont Scientists and Engineers Advance to the Highest Technical Level in the Company
DuPont Names Jeanmarie F. Desmond as Vice President and Controller
Following Retirement of Barry Niziolek
DuPont Reports 2015Q2 Operating Earnings
Operating Margins for Ongoing Segments Improved 180 Basis Points; Declares Third Quarter Dividend, $2 Billion Share Buyback to be Completed in Second Half 2015
- DuPont Announces Senior Leadership Changes
DuPont and New Tianlong Industry Co., Ltd. Sign Historic Deal to Bring Cellulosic Ethanol Technology to China
Advanced Renewable Fuel Project will be China’s First
DuPont Ag Academy Selects 48 Outstanding Teachers
Educators from Across the United States Learn Real-World Science Techniques to Enhance Classrooms
DuPont Completes Spin-off of The Chemours Company
Advances Transformation to Higher Growth, Higher Value, Global Science & Innovation Company
- Coming soon: Live webinar on metagenomics in food
80th Anniversary of Zytel®
GENEVA, Oct. 12, 2015 – If guitars, piano and voice shape music; and email, texts and blogs shape how we communicate; then nylon shapes ideas. Now celebrating its 80th anniversary, the breakthrough material invented by DuPont Researcher Wallace Carothers in 1935.
Canopy® Blend: Soybean Burndown Tool
Canopy® Blend herbicide’s updated formulation delivers soybean burndown activity on minimum-tillage acres to boost early season performance.
- Webinar-October 6, 2015: Cosmetics Packaging Solutions for Direct Contact Applications
- FDA Affirms Functional Equivalence of DuPont™ Tyvek®
International Elastomer Conference
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 29, 2015 – DuPont Performance Polymers underscores two new DuPont™ Vamac® ethylene acrylic elastomer (AEM) products at the International Elastomer Conference, October 12-15 in Cleveland, Ohio.
DuPont Displays Opens OLED Materials Scale-Up Facility for Next Generation TVs
DuPont announced the opening of a state-of-the-art, scale-up manufacturing facility designed to deliver production scale quantities of advanced materials that enable large-format, solution-based printed Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) displays.
New DuPont™ Cyrel® EASY Plate Technology Now Fully Commercial
DuPont Packaging Graphics announces full commercialization of its new line of Cyrel® EASY flexographic printing plates, proven to help improve quality and productivity.
- Johns Hopkins and DuPont Join Forces to Produce an Improved Ebola Protection Suit
- Pages for Peace Project Completes Printing on DuPont™ Tyvek®
Nylon Exhibit at the University of Delaware
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 24, 2015 – DuPont Performance Polymers will help support the opening of an exhibit showing the inner workings of the invention and commercialization of nylon through the notes and legacy of Joseph Labovsky, a core member of the nylon discovery team.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Exhibits in 9th Renewable Energy India Expo
DuPont will be highlighting advanced materials and key collaborations, participating in two key leadership forums and signing a strategic collaboration agreement.
- Biobased Solutions for the Challenges of Today and Tomorrow
- Wiping Out Guinea Worm
- Answering the Call of Duty
- Unlocking Opportunity for Women Farmers
- The Potential of Packaging
- Inspiring Future Food Leaders
- Paving the Way to Economic Success
- DuPont Salutes the Firefighters Who Protect Us, Today and Everyday
- Weathering Through the American Drought
- Stretching the Possibilities of Kevlar®
- Coordinating Science to Create New Opportunities in the Rice Fields of Indonesia
- Engineering the Snow and Ice Away