DuPont News, Videos, Events and Insights
Learn what DuPont is doing to help solve global challenges, from food to energy to protection, and join the conversation. Discover DuPont businesses and products, as well as our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
Find DuPont news and information for journalists and media professionals worldwide. Including the latest company and product news, specific industry and business information, press kits, videos, photos, events and insights into our approach to solving global challenges through inclusive innovation.
DowDuPont Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
• GAAP Diluted EPS of $0.32; Pro Forma Adjusted EPS Increases 10% to $0.55 • GAAP Net Income of $514MM; Pro Forma Operating EBITDA Grows 7% to $3.2B • GAAP Net Sales of $15.4B; Pro Forma Net Sales Increase 8% to $18.3B, with Gains in Most Segments and Geographies • GAAP Volume Up 5%, Local Price Up 4%; Pro Forma Volume Up 4%, Local Price Up 3%
DowDuPont™ Announces Completion of DuPont’s Transactions with FMC
DowDuPont™ today announced that DuPont has completed its acquisition of FMC Corporation’s Health & Nutrition business, except for the Omega-3 business, and its divestment to FMC of a portion of DuPont’s Crop Protection business. The divestiture satisfies DuPont’s commitments in connection with regulatory clearance of the merger with Dow, which was completed on August 31, 2017.
DowDupont Specialty Products Names 2016 Lavoisier Award Medalists
Two DuPont Scientists Recognized for Career Contributions
DowDuPont Specialty Products Names 2017 Pedersen Award Medalists
Scientists Recognized for Outstanding Contributions
DuPont Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend on Preferred Stock
DuPont’s board of directors declared regular quarterly dividends of $1.12-1/2 per share on the $4.50 series preferred stock and $0.87-1/2 cents per share on the $3.50 series preferred stock.
DowDuPont™ Announces Results of Comprehensive Portfolio Review
Targeted adjustments maintain and enhance value creation potential and further optimize competitive advantages of three industry-defining intended future companies.
DowDuPont™ Merger Successfully Completed
Company Moves Forward Toward Intended Separation into Industry-Leading, Publicly Traded Companies in Agriculture, Materials Science and Specialty Products; Separations Expected to Occur Within 18 Months
DuPont Acquires Ag Software Company Granular to Accelerate Digital Ag Strategy and Help Farmers Operate More Profitable Businesses
Transaction Reflects DuPont’s Commitment to Shaping the Agtech Market; Granular’s CEO Sid Gorham to Lead Digital Agriculture for DuPont
- DuPont and Dow Set Closing Date for Merger of Equals
DuPont Reports Second-Quarter and First-Half Results
Volume Gains Drove 5-Percent Sales Growth; Segment Operating Margin Expansion Continued; Merger of Equals with Dow Expected to Close in August
DuPont Declares Third Quarter Dividend
DuPont declared a third quarter common stock dividend of 38 cents per share payable September 29, 2017, to stockholders of record July 31, 2017.
Dow and DuPont Provide Update on Merger
The Boards of Directors of both companies reiterate their support of the merger agreement. In addition, as announced, both Boards support a comprehensive portfolio review for DowDuPont, which is intended to assess current business facts and leverage the knowledge gained over the past year and a half to capture any material value-enhancing opportunities in preparation for the intended creation of three industry-leading companies.
Survey Reveals Top Technologies
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich, Aug. 7, 2012 – Automakers are increasing efforts to reduce vehicle weight, optimize the internal combustion engine and electrify the vehicle to meet proposed Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards (CAFE), according to results of the second 2012 WardsAuto survey sponsored by DuPont. Results were released during the Center for Automotive Research’s Management Briefing Seminar this week.
International Elastomer Conference
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 29, 2015 – DuPont Performance Polymers underscores two new DuPont™ Vamac® ethylene acrylic elastomer (AEM) products at the International Elastomer Conference, October 12-15 in Cleveland, Ohio.
- DuPont Launches Digestive Health Campaign at CPhI India 2017
DuPont and Giga Solar Materials Corp. Announce Non-Exclusive License Agreement Covering Solar Conductive Paste Patents
DuPont and Giga Solar Materials Corporation announced today that DuPont has granted a one-way, non-exclusive license to Giga Solar and its affiliates for certain global solar conductive paste related patents owned by DuPont. The agreement is effective as of November 15, 2017.
- DuPont™ Surlyn® inspires the Haute École d’Art et de Design of Geneva
DowDuPont Specialty Products Announces DuPont™ Zytel® HTN Capacity Expansion in Belgium
GENEVA, Nov. 9, 2017 – Today, DowDuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers, a business segment of the DowDuPont Specialty Products Division, announced that it is increasing production capacity at its Mechelen, Belgium, site to meet strong customer demand for DuPont™ Zytel® HTN high-performance polyamide resin used in the automotive, consumer and electronics markets.
- Research Study Shows Impact of DuPont™ Danisco® Litesse® Polydextrose on the Microbiome
- DuPont Scientist Philippe Horvath Receives Franklin Institute Science Prize 2018 Bower Award for Groundbreaking Research on CRISPR-Cas
- DowDuPont Announces Completion of DuPont’s Transactions with FMC
DuPont Industrial Biosciences Launches Biogas Enzyme OPTIMASH AD-300
AMSTERDAM, Oct. 30, 2017 – DuPont Industrial Biosciences announced today a new enzyme product designed to improve biogas production during anaerobic digestion in the waste water industry: DuPont™ OPTIMASH® AD-300
- DuPont Announces Winners of the 2017 DuPont™ Kevlar® Glove Innovation Awards
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Announces Price Increase for Locust Bean Gum
- Harvesting for a Hungry World
- Celebrating Veterans Every Day
- Fighting World Hunger with Breadfruit
- Carney Applies His Science
- Striving for Sustainability
- Lavoisier Medalist Focuses on Research
- A Passion for Probiotics
- Creating New Food Ingredients
- Dave Rodini - 2017 Pedersen Medalist
- Disability Inclusion Spurs Innovation
- How a Controlled Fire Can Save a Forest
- Faster, Stronger Athletes