Always click refresh to display the latest information.
January 5, 2017
This message is applicable until superseded.
All Wilmington-Area Sites are open and operating normally.
These sites include:
- Chestnut Run Plaza
- Experimental Station Labs
- Stine-Haskell Research Center
To Report Unsafe Conditions
Chestnut Run (CRP)
- Contact FACT 999-2000 (7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) Mon - Fri
- Contact SECURITY 999-2200 (after hours)
Experimental Station (ESL)
- Contact SECURITY 695-2200
- Contact SECURITY 366-5550
For up-to-date weather information and road-conditions, click on the following links:
For the latest information regarding the status of the sites, employees can call 77-4INFO (774-4636) or 1-800-988-2482 (toll-free) or by logging onto www.774INFO.com. (Please remember to hit the Refresh Button to get the latest updates.)
It’s not too late to register in the DuPont Emergency Notification System (DENS).
Click on this link: DuPont Emergency Notification System (DENS)