ALWAYS CLICK THE REFRESH BUTTON ON YOUR TOOLBAR TO ENSURE THE LATEST INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE.
UPDATE: January 24, 2016 5:30 p.m.
This message is applicable until superseded.
All Wilmington-Area Sites will be open and operating as normal on Monday, January 25, 2016.
These sites include:
- Chestnut Run Plaza
- Experimental Station Labs
- Stine-Haskell Research Center
- Individuals are responsible for their own safety and should discuss options with their leadership BEFORE their commute to work if they feel they may need to adjust their workday schedule based on their personal situation. For available inclement weather pay work options, see the Wilmington-Area Inclement Weather Pay Policy.
- If you plan on traveling to any of the sites, call 774-INFO before you depart from home to ensure no changes have been made to the site opening schedule.
- Snow removal crews have been working throughout the weekend to make the sites safe but isolated slippery areas may be present in parking lots and sidewalks. Work continues to clear walkways and building entrances. Please use primary sidewalks at your site and be prepared to use an alternative entrance if the one you usually use is snow covered.
- Use caution on your way to work. Take time preparing yourself for snow removal activities. Dress appropriately and use conscious foot placement when walking – walk like a penguin and watch that first step.
- Use primary roads on your commute. The conditions of secondary streets may not be as good as primary roadways.
- High snowbanks may be present in some areas which diminish visibility making it difficult to see other vehicles and pedestrians
- Be aware of conditions at building entrances and exits at your site as floors may be wet from personnel traffic.
For emergency or quick action needs, ice melt products are available for your use at each building entrance.
To Report Unsafe Conditions
Chestnut Run (CRP)
- Contact FACT 999-2000 (6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.) Mon - Fri
- Contact SECURITY 999-2200 (after hours)
Experimental Station (ESL)
- Contact SECURITY 695-2200
- Contact SECURITY 366-5550
For up-to-date weather information and road-conditions, click on the following links:
For the latest information regarding the status of the sites, employees can call 77-4INFO (774-4636) or 1-800-988-2482 (toll-free) or by logging onto www.774INFO.com. (Please remember to hit the Refresh Button to get the latest updates.)
It’s not too late to register in the DuPont Emergency Notification System (DENS).
Click on this link: DuPont Emergency Notification System