Continuing a 200-year History of Safety and Protection
In the face of the ever-increasing global industrialization, DuPont continues to improve upon its materials and standards that help keep all of us safe in the toughest conditions.
Growing populations, mounting pressures, rising hostilities, inhospitable surroundings — these are the harsh realities of living in the world today. That’s why DuPont takes safety and protection so seriously. We innovate and collaborate with companies, governments, industrial manufacturers, and academics to develop and test a wide range of materials, like DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber for ballistic and cut protection, DuPont™ Tyvek® for general industrial protection, DuPont™ Tychem® for industrial chemical and chemical warfare agent protection , and DuPont™ Nomex® flame resistant fiber for fire dangers.
We also continue to higher our standards — by helping to improve workplace culture and safety performance to meet the expansion of global industrialization. Our Sustainable Solutions business leads the transformation of workplaces and work cultures around the world to become safer, more efficient, and environmentally sustainable. Our safety consultants can also help improve performance, develop employee skills, and minimize risk.
While no company can solve the world’s protection problems alone, DuPont is proving that, by working together, we can all increase our chances for living on a safer planet.
- Hurricane Sandy Clean Up and Restoration
- DuPont Launches DuPont™ Nomex® XF for Aerospace Industry
- MCR Safety Launches New Glove with DuPont™ Kevlar®
- DuPont™ Kevlar® Kicks off 50th Anniversary
- DuPont Launches Next-Generation Multi-Hazard Protection – Nomex® MHP
- Bold Brand Campaign for DuPont™ Kevlar® Kicks-Off with ESPN X Games
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tactical Vests – Law Enforcement
- Electrical Insulation
- Conveyor Belts for Mining
- Cleanroom Applications
- Military Body Armor
- Industrial Safety
- Consumer Products made with Kevlar®
- Safe and durable protective motorcycle apparel
- Military Thermal Protection
- Biological Hazard Protection
- Racing Protection with DuPont™ Nomex®
- Firefighter Gear & Turnout Gear
- DuPont Kevlar® AP for Hoses - Taiwanese hose manufacturer improves safety of high-pressure hoses
Flash Fire Hazard Case History
A refinery worker flash fire experience showcases how inherently flame-resistant DuPont™ Nomex® fiber can help save lives.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Second Chance Introduces One of the Thinnest & Most Flexible Vests
- Lab Safety at University of California
- Protecting Those Who Protect Us
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
Webcast: Improving Automotive Efficiency
Learn how advanced reinforcement materials such as DuPont™ Kevlar® and Nomex® can be used to design higher performance components in charge air cooler systems, enabling advantages in engine and vehicle efficiency.
- Understanding Cut Protection
Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers Presentations and Publications
View past presentations and publications on DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers News
Stay up to date on everything DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers Events
Join us at the following events for more information on DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers Product Line Detail
An overview of the all the available sizes for DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
DuPont Tyvek® for Air Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Air Cargo Covers.
Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers Products and Services
An overview of the products and services offered through Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers