Continuing a 200-year History of Safety and Protection
In the face of the ever-increasing global industrialization, DuPont continues to improve upon its materials and standards that help keep all of us safe in the toughest conditions.
Growing populations, mounting pressures, rising hostilities, inhospitable surroundings — these are the harsh realities of living in the world today. That’s why DuPont takes safety and protection so seriously. We innovate and collaborate with companies, governments, industrial manufacturers, and academics to develop and test a wide range of materials, like DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber for ballistic and cut protection, DuPont™ Tyvek® for general industrial protection, DuPont™ Tychem® for industrial chemical and chemical warfare agent protection , and DuPont™ Nomex® flame resistant fiber for fire dangers.
We also continue to higher our standards — by helping to improve workplace culture and safety performance to meet the expansion of global industrialization. Our Sustainable Solutions business leads the transformation of workplaces and work cultures around the world to become safer, more efficient, and environmentally sustainable. Our safety consultants can also help improve performance, develop employee skills, and minimize risk.
While no company can solve the world’s protection problems alone, DuPont is proving that, by working together, we can all increase our chances for living on a safer planet.
- DuPont Announces Winners of the 2018 DuPont™ Kevlar® Glove Innovation Awards
Techplast Wins EMEA DuPont™ Kevlar® Innovation Award
DuPont Protection Technologies is pleased to announce the winner of the 2012 DuPont™ Kevlar® Innovation Awards. This year’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) award was bestowed to Techplast, a company based in Poland, for their innovative use of Kevlar® in SAFER® ultra-light composite cylinders.
- DuPont Announces Winners of the 2017 DuPont™ Kevlar® Glove Innovation Awards
- DuPont Launches New Tychem® 2000 SFR Protective Apparel Garments
- DuPont™ Nomex® Marks First 50 Years of Enabling Endless Possibilities
- DuPont Protection Solutions, Matching Performance to Threats with Enhanced DuPont™ Kevlar® XP and XD Technology Platforms
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tactical Vests – Law Enforcement
- Conveyor Belts for Mining
- Tyvek® for Automotive Painting
- Industrial Safety
- Military Body Armor
- Tyvek® for Painting Applications
- Cleanroom Applications
- Safe and durable protective motorcycle apparel
- Consumer Products made with Kevlar®
- Military Thermal Protection
- Chemical Protection for Military
- Biological Hazard Protection
- Putting DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers to the Test for Adverse Weather
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers—Trusted Protection for Pharmaceuticals in Transit
- Why Reflectivity Matters for Cargo Covers
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers: Excellent Protection Against Temperature Excursions
- Flash Fire Hazard Case History
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers: The Science Behind the Covers
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Events
- Kevlar® Laundering Guide
- Kevlar® UV Stability Guide
- New EN 388 Cut Standard
- New ANSI/ISEA 105 Cut Standard
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers: Where to Buy
DuPont Tyvek® for Cargo Covers
See why DuPont™ Tyvek® is the ideal material for Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Products and Services
An overview of the products and services offered through Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Presentations and Publications
View past presentations and publications on DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers News
Stay up to date on everything DuPont™ Tyvek® Cargo Covers.
Tyvek® Cargo Covers Product Line Detail
An overview of the all the available sizes for DuPont™ Tyvek™ Air Cargo Covers.
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).