Non-Flanged and Brick Mold Window and Door Flashing
Engineered to keep water out around non-flanged and brick mold windows and doors in brick facades or molding.
DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF (Versatile Flange) is an innovative, dual-sided butyl, self-adhered window and door flashing. It is specifically designed to help keep wind-driven rain from entering around non-flanged and brick mold windows and doors in brick facades.
How it Works
StraightFlash™ VF window and door flashing features specially designed release papers with dual-sided butyl adhesive. These enable easier installation of the flashing, to tie the window or doorframe directly to the sheathing or water-resistive barrier, and protect vulnerable non-flanged and brick mold window and doors.
Building Envelope Integration
StraightFlash™ VF integrates easily with other DuPont weatherization products, including Tyvek® air and water barriers to help seal the building envelope. By protecting against water intrusion, StraightFlash™ VF helps prevent water damage to windows, doors. In addition, it can keep water out of wall systems and away from insulation, to improve both durability and energy efficiency.
Premium Quality and Support
DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF offers superior performance and more:
- Backed by a limited product warranty from DuPont.
- Qualified to several key industry-approved standards, including the AAMA 711-07 Voluntary Specification for Self Adhering Flashing Used for Installation of Exterior Wall Fenestration Products.
- Supported by the DuPont™ Tyvek® Specialist Network, to help make sure the job gets done right.
Additional Information (10)
- Installation Guides
- Commercial CAD Technical Drawings PDF
- Commercial CAD Technical Drawings DWG
- Residential CAD Technical Drawings PDF
- Residential CAD Technical Drawings DWG
RELATED DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied air barrier products for heavy commercial construction provide an ideal combination of air and water holdout, along with the highest vapor permeability in the industry.