DuPont™ Adhesive/Primer is a high performance adhesive/primer designed to help create a high strength bond between self-adhered flashing products and wall surfaces where either adhesion can be difficult or for use in cold temperature applications.
DuPont™ Adhesive/Primer is designed to enhance the bond strength of butyl backed self-adhered flashing products when applied on specific wall surfaces or at low temperatures, where additional adhesion is required to ensure a high quality flashing installation. The installing contractor can be confident that the flashing will have a durable bond, that won’t pull away.
- Strengthening adhesive bonds for butyl backed construction materials such as self-adhered 100% butyl backed DuPont™ Flashing Systems products, specifically when applied to building substrates such gypsum, CMU, concrete, metal, glass and plastics where adhesion can be an issue.
- Cold weather applications
- Can be used on wood. DuPont™ Adhesive/Primer is not typically needed when applying
- DuPont™ Flashing Systems products to wood at or above 25°F (-4°C)
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for both residential and commercial construction
- Water and heat resistant
- Cold weather application down to 0°F (-18°C)
- Dries clear and will not yellow with age
- Easy to use, no-mess spray nozzle
- Can apply multiple coats
- Does not bubble
Additional Information (10)
- Installation Guides
- Commercial CAD Technical Drawings PDF
- Commercial CAD Technical Drawings DWG
- Residential CAD Technical Drawings PDF
- Residential CAD Technical Drawings DWG