Innovative Membrane & Film Solutions
DuPont membrane and film products offer a unique combination of electrical, thermal, chemical and mechanical properties that withstand extreme temperatures and other demanding environments for a host of applications and processing techniques.
Our materials make innovation design solutions possible in a range of industries including consumer electronics, solar and wind energy, fuel cells, package printing, aerospace, automotive, food safety and industrial applications.
Our cost-effective materials will increase your manufacturing yields, provide greater durability, protection, strength, longer lifetime and environmental sustainability. Let DuPont help you transform your solutions into reality.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Tedlar® Films Give Airlines Maximum Interior Design Flexibility
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Tedlar® Provides Easy-to-Clean Surface Finishes for Cars, Buses, Trains & Marine Vessels
- Kapton® film Offers Reliability in Seat Sensor Applications
- Kapton® for Improved Motor & Generator Performance
- Liquid Packaging Pouches
- Solar Panel Applications
- Printed Circuit Board Applications
- Tedlar® Release and Protective Films for Wind Turbine Blades
- Anti-Graffiti Tedlar® Films
Gas Sample Bag Applications
Tedlar® release films offer gas permeation resistance into and out of the sample bags, assuring sample integrity.
Electrical Power Applications
DuPont™ Tedlar® high temperature and chemical resistant properties make it ideal for use in high voltage electrical power applications.