Higher-Performing Electrical Insulation Applications
DuPont™ Nomex® papers and pressboards used as electrical insulation can help protect the operational life of equipment and help meet applicable industry standards.
Manufacturers of everything from transformers to generators, wind turbine systems to hybrid and electrical have been able to improve the integrity and performance of their own products through the use of Nomex® papers. Nomex® paper technology has helped provide manufacturers the consistently high levels of reliable electrical insulation they have demanded for more than 40 years.
With that kind of history, OEMs have come to value Nomex® products for durability, reliability, and the dielectric abilities needed to help keep motors, generators, and transformers running smoothly, even under conditions of extreme heat.
In fact, because of its superior thermal properties and mechanical strength, Nomex® insulation can help to greatly enhance the performance of electrical applications.
To learn more on uses and applications of Nomex® in electrical insulation, visit DuPont Energy Solutions.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Zytel® HTN high performance polyamide
- Nomex® Electrical Insulation
- Nomex® Paper
DuPont™ Nomex® fibers are heat- and flame-resistant, and are used in protective fabrics, garments, insulation, and other high-performance applications to help provide protection to millions of people and processes worldwide.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Zytel® PA: An Ideal Electrical Polymer
- High Temperature Electrical Insulation
- Rynite® PET Resin for Electrical Encapsulation
- Crastin® PBT: Electrical Plastic for Connectors
- Why Do I Need EIS
- What is Electrical Insulation
- Webinar: FR Garments: New research uncovers that fabric choice can be the most important factor
- Webinar: FR Garments - Launderability and the Impact on Protection
- Webinar: How much is your FR garment costing you really