DuPont offers specialized, cost-effective solutions that help brand owners, converters, manufacturers, tradeshops, and printers meet branding, performance, and sustainability goals.
With end-to-end design and application development expertise that cuts across industries, DuPont works with customers to create packaging innovations that support key business objectives.
Our broad range of specialty resins and advanced materials let customers do more with less. They inspire eye-catching solutions and help reduce packaging’s environmental footprint of products and processes.
Sealants and lidding resins preserve flavor, ensure food safety, and prevent waste and spoilage. Other resins and packaging materials keep medical and industrial goods safe and secure from shipment to shelf. Through collaboration, we create packaging innovations which make packaging lighter, reducing transportation fuel usage. And DuPont environmentally friendly printing solutions include a solvent-free thermal plate system for large-format printing.
- DuPont Launches New DuPont™ Tyvek® 40L in China with Plans for Global Availability in 2018
- Bella the Bride to be Unveiled at MD&M East 2016 by Beacon Converters and DuPont Protection Solutions
- Interplastica 2015
- FDA Affirms Functional Equivalence of DuPont™ Tyvek®
DuPont, Plastics News Survey Finds What Keeps the Plastics Industry up at Night
WILMINGTON, Del., March 23, 2015 – As the tri-annual NPE opens today in Orlando, Fla, many of the 60,000 who registered are dealing with issues like the environment and sustainability, global competition and unstable oil prices, according to a survey of nearly 800 plastics industry professionals.
NPE 2015: DuPont Brings Advanced Materials to Challenges in the Plastics Industry
WILMINGTON, Del., March 12, 2015 – Visit DuPont Advanced Materials at NPE 2015, March 23-27 in Orlando, Florida.
Improved Cheese Packaging
New Expeco® packaging (Extrusion à Perméeabilites Contrôlées) is a paraffin-free package that combines a DuPont™ Bynel® resin layer and a DuPont™ Selar® PA 3426 resin layer laminated on paper.
A tamper-evident film developed by Cellografica Gerosa for the polypropylene container of Sammontana ice cream consists of a biaxially-orientated PET layer sandwich-printed and then laminated to a peelable sealing layer of DuPont™ Appeel® lidding resin.
- Effective Baby Food Packaging
Easy-Peel Lidded Gift Pack
Kraft’s Sonho de Valsa confection comes in gift-ready trays with freshness-sealed lidding film. Easy-open, lacquer-free barrier lidding film with DuPont™ Appeel® lidding sealant resin adds to packaging romance.
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Pharmaceutical Technical Study
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Solar Radiation Technical Study
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers Perishables Technical Study
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Where to Buy Tyvek® Envelopes
- Preferred Printers - Tyvek® for Graphics
- Request a Swatchbook
- Tyvek® Envelopes FAQ
Tips for Commercial Printers
School Products made of DuPont™ Tyvek® brand protective material are ideal for education because they create effective new channels of communication between school and home.
DVD Packaging Testing
See how DuPont™ Tyvek® for DVD Packaging proves best in recent tests.
Disc Packaging Testing
In total performance, disc packaging testing proves nothing surpasses DuPont™ Tyvek® in protecting recordable discs.
Disc Packaging Styles
DuPont™ Tyvek® comes in a variety of disc packaging styles.
Tips for Commercial Printers
Here are a few tips to help you get excellent results every time you do commercial printing with DuPont Tyvek®.
- The Science of DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Printing Sustainability
Technical information to take into consideration when using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Industrial Packaging.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Wristbands made of Tyvek®
- Tag & Label Market Solutions
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Flexible Packaging Solutions
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Perishables
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Pharmaceuticals
- Food Packaging
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal