With the world’s population projected to surpass 9 billion by 2050, now is the time to prepare for a secure energy future. We invite you to collaborate with our global teams to find science-driven, sustainable energy solutions.
From renewable energy sources like photovoltaics, wind, biofuels, and fuel cells to the application of advanced materials making the exploration, production and transportation of oil and gas more efficient, DuPont products & services help provide better performance, reliability, lower cost, improved safety and a reduced environmental footprint. Our offerings support energy-enabling technologies in energy storage and throughout the electricity generation, distribution and conversion processes.
We are focused on developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the world’s energy needs across multiple technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a brighter, cleaner energy future.
- Tyvek® Protective Apparel
- Kevlar® brand
- Tyvek® Air and Water Barriers for Commercial Construction
- Solamet® Metallization Pastes
- Tedlar® PVF Film-Based Backsheets
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Nomex® Brand
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Nomex® Electrical Insulation
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS)
- ProShield® 6 SFR Garments
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Proven Solar Materials to Address India’s PV Quality Challenges at 2017 Renewable Energy India (REI) Expo
DuPont wins the REI award in the “Renewable Energy International Excellence in Materials and R&D” category. DuPont is showcasing the highly efficient and durable materials with field-tested reliability at the 2017 Renewable Energy India Expo (REI), India Expo Center, Greater Noida, September 20-22. The latest solar innovation in its portfolio, DuPont™ Solamet® PV20A, is featured at DuPont’s highly engaging booth, 10.42 (hall 10).
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Collaboration with Desert Technologies
It is expected that the parties will collaborate on a variety of downstream marketing efforts to promote and support the expected growth and expansion of photovoltaic systems in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA).
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Statement on Suniva’s Section 201 Complaint to the U.S. International Trade Commission
Chuck Xu, global business director, DuPont Photovoltaics Solutions and Advanced Materials, issued the following statement in response to Suniva’s Section 201 petition to the U.S. International Trade Commission (USITC) requesting the imposition of tariffs on solar cells and the establishment of a minimum price for solar modules imported into the United States.
DuPont Unveils New Generation of Front Side Silver Paste Solamet® PV20A at 2017 SNEC PV Power Expo
Solamet® PV20A is the company’s latest front-side silver paste designed specifically for P-type solar cells. Solamet® PV20A is designed to be used in both Lightly Doped Emitter (LDE) and Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) solar cell construction.
- DuPont Protection Solutions, Matching Performance to Threats with Enhanced DuPont™ Kevlar® XP and XD Technology Platforms
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® Metallization Pastes for Advanced Screen Printing
DuPont is proud to be a leader in the photovoltaic industry by pioneering more than 130 innovations in Solamet® that consistently enable our customers to improve power output and reduce total system installation costs.
DuPont and SPIC Huanghe Hydropower Sign Strategic Collaboration Letter of Intent
DuPont and State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC) Huanghe Hydropower announced the signing of a strategic collaboration letter of intent and establishment of a joint laboratory of advanced photovoltaic technology innovation.
DuPont Launches European Digital Campaign to Encourage Quality Solar Panel Installations
DuPont’s digital solar series will engage thousands of PV professionals, including installers and EPCs, across Europe’s rooftop segment on best practices and provide insights on a wide range of topics.
Latest High-Power Solar Panel Manufactured by SPIC, Xi’an Solar Power Co, Ltd., Featured by DuPont
The newest M2 series solar panel uses DuPont™ Solamet® PV19B to achieve 20.13 percent cell efficiency and reach 285-watt power output. This conventional 60-cell mono c-Si high-power module is protected by TPT, double-sided DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet, to continuously provide proven power and lasting value.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value for customers around the world, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will have a significant presence at the 2016 SNEC Photovoltaic Power Expo in Shanghai, China.
JinkoSolar 1500-Volt Eagle Modules Available Immediately for Deliveries in North America
JinkoSolar’s 1500-volt Eagle modules pass potential induced degradation tests at 85 degrees Celsius and 85 percent relative humidity and are protected by DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to Exhibit at PV EXPO 2016
DuPont will launch a new advanced material and highlight key collaborations to improve the power output, reliability and return on investment (ROI) for solar energy systems.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Elastomer Chemical Resistance Guide
- Raising Safety Standards for Employees
- Generating Energy On Wind Farms
- Ethanol Fuel Without Antibiotics
- Low-weight Nylon for Efficient Autos
- Polymer Properties Guide
- Production Optimization & Flow Assurance
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions Recognized as Top EHS Consulting Brand
Flame-Resistant Technologies – FRT vs. Inherent
What are the differences between “inherent” and “treated” flame resistant fabrics? Learn how each fabric reacts when exposed to heat, and when flame-resistant properties can be removed.
DuPont Sustainable Solutions #1 in Brand Awareness and Preference Among EHS Consulting Companies
A Global EHS Leaders Survey released by Verdantix, an independent research firm, ranks DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) as the “stand-out brand in the EHS consulting market”. According to the survey, 77% of responders are aware of DSS and 32% rank DSS at the top of the list for brand preference.
What Keeps You Safe?
“What Keeps You Safe?” PPE videos from DuPont show how heroes in firefighting, military, law enforcement, and emergency response rely on DuPont invention and innovation.
- Flame Retardant Polymers
- DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets perform flawlessly in one of Europe’s oldest solar arrays
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- ABB’s first 250 MVA, 400 kV fastdeployable transformer
- ABB’s Rapid Recovery Transformer Initiative
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Hybrid Insulation Systems