With the world’s population projected to surpass 9 billion by 2050, now is the time to prepare for a secure energy future. We invite you to collaborate with our global teams to find science-driven, sustainable energy solutions.
From renewable energy sources like photovoltaics, wind, biofuels, and fuel cells to the application of advanced materials making the exploration, production and transportation of oil and gas more efficient, DuPont products & services help provide better performance, reliability, lower cost, improved safety and a reduced environmental footprint. Our offerings support energy-enabling technologies in energy storage and throughout the electricity generation, distribution and conversion processes.
We are focused on developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the world’s energy needs across multiple technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a brighter, cleaner energy future.
- Tyvek® Protective Apparel
- Tedlar® PVF Film-Based Backsheets
- Tedlar® PVF Film-Based Backsheets
- Solamet® Metallization Pastes
- Kevlar® brand
- Tyvek® Air and Water Barriers for Commercial Construction
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Nomex® Brand
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Zytel® nylon resin
- Nomex® Electrical Insulation
- ProShield® 6 SFR Garments
Ford Honors DuPont at 20th Annual World Excellence Awards
DuPont Photovoltaic & Advanced Materials was recognized as a top-performing global supplier for Ford Motor Company at the recent 20th annual Ford World Excellence Awards in Dearborn, Michigan.
DuPont Unveils a New Expanded Product Portfolio at 2018 SNEC PV Power Expo
As an industry leader in solar solutions that deliver proven power and lasting value for the industry, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions showcases a broader portfolio of innovative materials as well as customer collaborations in booth W4-555 at 2018 SNEC International Photovoltaic Power Generation and Smart Energy Exhibition.
DuPont Scientists Named 2018 Heroes of Chemistry
Scientists from DuPont Photovoltaic and Advanced Materials (PVAM) were awarded the American Chemical Society’s (ACS) Heroes of Chemistry Award for their invention of DuPont™ Solamet® PV17x, the game-changing metallization paste that greatly improved the energy efficiency of solar cells.
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® PV21A Metallization Pastes to Fulfill Emerging Technology Trends
The Solamet® PV21A product family is designed to fulfill all mainstream cell technology, it also includes product series for advanced printing such as double printing, dual print and mesh cross free screen printing.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Collaboration with Desert Technologies
It is expected that the parties will collaborate on a variety of downstream marketing efforts to promote and support the expected growth and expansion of photovoltaic systems in the Middle East & North Africa (MENA).
DuPont Unveils New Generation of Front Side Silver Paste Solamet® PV20A at 2017 SNEC PV Power Expo
Solamet® PV20A is the company’s latest front-side silver paste designed specifically for P-type solar cells. Solamet® PV20A is designed to be used in both Lightly Doped Emitter (LDE) and Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) solar cell construction.
- DuPont Protection Solutions, Matching Performance to Threats with Enhanced DuPont™ Kevlar® XP and XD Technology Platforms
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® Metallization Pastes for Advanced Screen Printing
DuPont is proud to be a leader in the photovoltaic industry by pioneering more than 130 innovations in Solamet® that consistently enable our customers to improve power output and reduce total system installation costs.
DuPont and SPIC Huanghe Hydropower Sign Strategic Collaboration Letter of Intent
DuPont and State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC) Huanghe Hydropower announced the signing of a strategic collaboration letter of intent and establishment of a joint laboratory of advanced photovoltaic technology innovation.
DuPont Launches European Digital Campaign to Encourage Quality Solar Panel Installations
DuPont’s digital solar series will engage thousands of PV professionals, including installers and EPCs, across Europe’s rooftop segment on best practices and provide insights on a wide range of topics.
Latest High-Power Solar Panel Manufactured by SPIC, Xi’an Solar Power Co, Ltd., Featured by DuPont
The newest M2 series solar panel uses DuPont™ Solamet® PV19B to achieve 20.13 percent cell efficiency and reach 285-watt power output. This conventional 60-cell mono c-Si high-power module is protected by TPT, double-sided DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet, to continuously provide proven power and lasting value.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value for customers around the world, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will have a significant presence at the 2016 SNEC Photovoltaic Power Expo in Shanghai, China.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Elastomer Chemical Resistance Guide
- The better the quality and value systems deliver, the faster and broader the adoption of solar will be
- DuPont Five-Year Solar Study Featured in PV-Tech Magazine
- DuPont Wins Solar Industry Award in the PV Materials Category
- INTERVIEW: DuPont Leader Discusses Brazil Solar Industry
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
- Investigating Module Performance in a Service Environment
Commercial Specifications Resource Center
The following information is being provided as a resource for more information about the DuPont products listed in Product MasterSpec Section 072500 Weather Barriers and Section 072726 Fluid Applied.
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
NESC® C2 Overview
NESC® C2 sets best practices and rules to protect utility workers in the construction, maintenance, and operation of electric supply and communication lines and equipment.
Durability and Lifecycle of DuPont™ Nomex®
Durable, inherently fire-resistant Nomex® fiber has an excellent wear life and helps contribute to bottom-line savings.
- DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets perform flawlessly in one of Europe’s oldest solar arrays
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- Lumeta Takes Aim at Residential Solar Market
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- ABB’s first 250 MVA, 400 kV fastdeployable transformer
- ABB’s Rapid Recovery Transformer Initiative