Building & Construction Products
At DuPont, we’re focused on dynamic science that generates real-world solutions for the Building & Construction Industries.
That’s why DuPont is at the forefront of building science, with brands you depend on, like Tyvek®, SentryGlas®, Corian® solid surfaces, Zodiaq® quartz surfaces and KEVLAR®. DuPont is showing up for work at residential and commercial job sites around the globe. We're meeting the challenges of discovering and developing the innovative solutions you need in a changing world.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- Air Leakage Testing
- Controlling Air Leakage
- Airtightness And Other Myths
- Ozone-friendly Refrigerant Options
- Composite Building Panels with HFFR Core Layer
- Building Envelope CEU: Take our new video CEUs right from our site on NFPA 285 and Fluid Applied Air Barrier Membranes.
- Choosing The Best House Wrap
What Keeps You Safe?
“What Keeps You Safe?” PPE videos from DuPont show how heroes in firefighting, military, law enforcement, and emergency response rely on DuPont invention and innovation.
Fluid Applied Weather Barrier Systems for Multifamily Value & Performance
When it comes to fluid applied weather barrier (WB) systems, it’s good to know multifamily architects, specifiers, owners, developers, builders, and consultants can have it both ways: Above-code building performance from a trusted name with fast, simple one-pass application using standard spray application tools.
Multifamily Weather Barrier, 2.0
Building Science & Sustainability Leader with the DuPont™ Building Knowledge Center, Benjamin Meyer, discusses what the new Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+ system means to multifamily architects, owners, developers, builders, and consultants.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ Fast Facts
Frequently Asked Questions around the use of DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ for Multifamily construction.
- Builder Partnerships Names DuPont™ Tyvek® Manufacturer Partner of the Year
- DuPont to Debut New Innovative Tape and Live Demonstrations at 2018 International Builders’ Show in Orlando
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Earns Partners of Choice Award from David Weekley Homes
- DuPont Launches Next Generation of DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ System
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Packages Flashing in Convenient, Shorter Lengths
- Tyvek® Protec™ Debuts at the 2017 International Roofing Expo
- Sorona® Oeko-Tex®-Certified
- New Innovations in DuPont™ Tyvek® Weatherization Portfolio to Showcase at 2017 International Builder’s Show
- DuPont Protection Solutions Adds 12” Width to its DuPont™ Flashing Tape Offering
Product Launches at K2016 That Are Shaping Smart Ideas
New innovations include DPM’s latest halogen free grades, an expansion of its thermal conductive resins portfolio, a new electrically friendly polymer line, innovative rubbers for wire and cable compounders, and the company’s latest high performance polymers for injection and blow molding processes.
- DuPont Launches New Tyvek® Protec™ Roofing Underlayments
- International Builders Show 2016
- High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
- Corian® renovates an iconic façade in Madrid’s financial center
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- FiberTite® Airport Roof
- Johns Manville PVC Roof Covers New U.S. Bank Stadium
- Tyvek® Air and Water Barriers for Residential Construction
- Tedlar® PVF Films for Industrial Applications
- DuPont™ Sorona®
- Tyvek® Air and Water Barriers for Commercial Construction
- Tychem® garments
- Tyvek® Protective Apparel
- Kevlar® brand
- DuPont™ Flashing Systems
- Roofing Products
- Corian® Solid Surfaces
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- Zytel® nylon resin
USES AND APPLICATIONS
Zodiaq® for Healthcare
With hospital interior design, the first concern is safety. Nonporous, easy to maintain and extremely strong, Zodiaq® quartz surface is highly suitable for important healthcare applications, such as receptions desks.
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Zodiaq® Quartz Kitchen Countertops