Innovative Construction Materials
DuPont is at the forefront of building science across all sectors and applications, with construction materials you trust.
Today DuPont is reducing commercial construction operating costs and helping create more efficient, sustainable residential and commercial buildings for a greener, healthier world. We're providing specialized construction materials to create and maintain roads and bridges, telecommunication, power, and water plants — the infrastructure your community relies upon. From pouring concrete and sandblasting steel to developing safety-glass innovations for the workplace, DuPont is showing up for work with smarter solutions for modern building.
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
The installation of more than 40 high-performance roofing at Universal Studios reduces the destructive force of intense UV concentrations and extreme heat produced by the Florida sun.
- New Morocco Mall shows the limitless potential of Corian®
- Innovative Casework & Furnishings for Healthcare
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
Mohawk “What Moves You” Carpet Tiles
Mohawk Group's commercial carpet tiles are renowned for the durability they bring to high-traffic areas. The new "What Moves You" carpet tiles are created with DuPont™ Sorona® - for tough carpet tiles with environmental benefits.
SENS Luxury Rugs with Sorona®
DuPont™ Sorona® renewably-sourced fiber is now a bright new presence in the luxury rugs market, thanks to category stalwart HBC Bulckaert’s new line. Soft yet durable, SENS Luxury Rugs take full advantage of the redoubtable performance characteristics of Sorona®.
Roof Protection for Wooster High School
To protect the state-of-the-art Wooster High School installed a FiberTite® single-ply roof protection system was installed.
PVC Roof of Senior Living Complex
PVC roof membrane made with DuPont™ Elvaloy® KEE provides the longevity, energy efficiency and chemical resistance required for a senior living complex.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Sustainable Design Just Got Easier
- Current Offers
- Corian® Design Studios
- Corian® Ideas for Your Next Design
- Designing a Bathroom
DuPont™ Zodiaq® Quartz Surface Compared to Other Materials
See how attractive DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface looks when you compare quartz countertops with granite and polyester solid surface.
Compare Corian® Solid Surface to Other Materials
Use our countertop materials comparison chart to see how the performance attributes of DuPont™ Corian® solid surface stack up against granite, polyester solid surface, and laminate.
- How to Clean Quartz Countertops
- Corian® Countertop Repair
- Designing a Kitchen
- How to Clean Corian®
- Air Leakage Testing
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® for Dri-Design® Wall Panel Systems
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
Building & Construction
At DuPont, we're focused on dynamic science that generates real-world solutions. That's why DuPont is at the forefront of building science, with brands you depend on, like Tyvek®, SentryGlas®, Corian® solid surfaces, Zodiaq® quartz surfaces and Kevlar®.