Optimize the Building Envelope
DuPont Building Envelope Solutions help make buildings more durable, comfortable, and energy-efficient.
Whether it’s a skyscraper or a single-family home, the building envelope is an essential line of defense against air, water and wasted energy.
DuPont Building Envelope offers solutions that meet or exceed codes, help extend building life, and help reduce fossil fuel consumption. They resist moisture and air, but are highly permeable, to reduce the risk of condensation damage, wood rot or mold growth.
DuPont has been the industry leader since it invented the building wrap category more than 30 years ago. Today, we’re working with architects, builders and installers on innovative solutions for the next generation of new construction, and renovation of existing buildings.
Get all the information you need prior to starting a design, construction, or remodeling project. Easily access technical bulletins, physical property data sheets, installation guidelines, frequently asked questions, and more.
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ Roofing Underlayment
- DuPont™ StraightFlash™ VF
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap® D
- DuPont™ Sealant For Tyvek® Fluid Applied System
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied Flashing & Joint Compound+
- DuPont™ Tyvek® StuccoWrap®
- DuPont™ Residential Sealant
- DuPont™ Tyvek® DrainVent™ Rainscreen
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- Home Achieves Outstanding Energy Performance Rating
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
- New House Protected by DuPont Building Envelope Products
- Project Profile: DuPont™ Weatherization Systems and Willowick Park Complex
- Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
- Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB Protects
- Premium Roof Underlayment
- Ramona Apartments and DuPont™ Tyvek® CommercialWrap®
- Project Profile: Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Technical Data Sheets, Tech Talks, Fact Sheets, Building Science Bulletins and White Papers
- Sustainable Buildings
- Product Guide Specifications
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- Physical Properties Data Sheet
- Evaluation Reports and Code Updates
Resources for Distributors
This page contains a variety of resources for Tyvek® distributors. Here, you’ll find access to advertising and marketing materials, helpful links and CAD drawings.
- Top Green Builder Media’s 2016 Readers' Choice Survey
- Future-Proofing Your Homes
Optimizing Multifamily Weather Barrier Design
Building a multifamily property to simultaneously meet code, profit goals, peer-property requirements, and tenant needs requires business flair and discipline. Learn how a new class of fluid applied WB technology reinvents installation ease for multifamily construction.
- DuPont at the 2016 International Builders' Show