Innovative Products and Systems for Commercial Construction
At DuPont, our building science plays a large role in making buildings that are safer, sounder, look newer longer and provide greater environmental sustainability.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems help make buildings more durable, energy efficient and comfortable, by providing superior air and moisture management. They are rigorously tested and exceed air barrier standards, helping builders to meet and exceed building and energy codes for commercial buildings.
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities in commercial construction applications.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE LINES
- DuPont™ GreenVista™ Landscape Solutions
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope Solutions
DuPont Flooring Products
DuPont flooring products like bio-based innovation DuPont™ Sorona® are helping architects and builders establish more sustainable building practices without compromising aesthetics or performance.
- Chemical Protective Garments & Accessories
- Surface Design Materials
- Cut Protection
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- ProShield® Coveralls
- Industrial Gloves made with Kevlar®
- 2018 Kevlar® Innovation Awards Winners
- Tyvek® Coveralls
- Explore the Colors of Zodiaq®
- DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- Explore the Colors of Corian®
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® Sinks
Tedlar® Protective & Decorative Films
Durable, polyvinyl fluoride films that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
- DuPont™ GreenVista® Gold
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™
- Corian® renovates an iconic façade in Madrid’s financial center
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- New Morocco Mall shows the limitless potential of Corian®
- Innovative Casework & Furnishings for Healthcare
- Tyvek® Fluid Applied System Protects Texas A&M Building
- Brørup Sparekasse Changes Skin
- MALIN+GOETZ Store Entryway
- Hotel Sofitel Brussels Le Louise
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- New Clear DuPont™ Tedlar® Film for Graphics and Signage Applications
Optimizing Multifamily Weather Barrier Design
Building a multifamily property to simultaneously meet code, profit goals, peer-property requirements, and tenant needs requires business flair and discipline. Learn how a new class of fluid applied WB technology reinvents installation ease for multifamily construction.
Multifamily Weather Barrier, 2.0
Building Science & Sustainability Leader with the DuPont™ Building Knowledge Center, Benjamin Meyer, discusses what the new Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+ system means to multifamily architects, owners, developers, builders, and consultants.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ Fast Facts
Frequently Asked Questions around the use of DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ for Multifamily construction.
Fluid Applied Weather Barrier Systems for Multifamily Value & Performance
When it comes to fluid applied weather barrier (WB) systems, it’s good to know multifamily architects, specifiers, owners, developers, builders, and consultants can have it both ways: Above-code building performance from a trusted name with fast, simple one-pass application using standard spray application tools.
Commercial Specifications Resource Center
The following information is being provided as a resource for more information about the DuPont products listed in Product MasterSpec Section 072500 Weather Barriers and Section 072726 Fluid Applied.
- Building Envelope CEU: Take our new video CEUs right from our site on NFPA 285 and Fluid Applied Air Barrier Membranes.
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
NESC® C2 Overview
NESC® C2 sets best practices and rules to protect utility workers in the construction, maintenance, and operation of electric supply and communication lines and equipment.
Durability and Lifecycle of DuPont™ Nomex®
Durable, inherently fire-resistant Nomex® fiber has an excellent wear life and helps contribute to bottom-line savings.
What Keeps You Safe?
“What Keeps You Safe?” PPE videos from DuPont show how heroes in firefighting, military, law enforcement, and emergency response rely on DuPont invention and innovation.
NFPA 2113 Overview
NFPA 2113 specifies the minimum selection, care, use, and maintenance requirements for flame-resistant garments for use by industrial personnel in areas at risk from flash fires or short-duration flame exposure that are compliant with NFPA 2112.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
- Industrial Safety
- Corian® for Toilet Partitions