Innovative Products and Systems for Residential Construction
At DuPont, our building science plays a large role in making buildings that are safer, sounder, look newer longer and provide greater environmental sustainability.
DuPont Building Envelope Systems help make buildings more durable, energy efficient and comfortable, by providing superior air and moisture management. They are rigorously tested and exceed air barrier standards, helping builders to meet and exceed building and energy codes for residential buildings.
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities in residential construction applications.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE LINES
- DuPont™ GreenVista™ Landscape Solutions
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Building Envelope Solutions
DuPont Flooring Products
DuPont flooring products like bio-based innovation DuPont™ Sorona® are helping architects and builders establish more sustainable building practices without compromising aesthetics or performance.
- Chemical Protective Garments & Accessories
- Surface Design Materials
- Cut Protection
DUPONT PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Industrial Gloves made with Kevlar®
- Tyvek® Coveralls
- 2018 Kevlar® Innovation Awards Winners
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Protec™ Roofing Underlayment
- Tyvek® 800 J Coveralls
- Tyvek® 400 Coveralls
- DuPont™ Tyvek® HomeWrap®
- Explore the Colors of Zodiaq®
- Bedding Fibres
Tedlar® Protective & Decorative Films
Durable, polyvinyl fluoride films that are used as a long-lasting finish for surfaces exposed to harsh environments.
- Home Water Filters
- ForeverLawn® Synthetic Grass
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Durability and Lifecycle of DuPont™ Nomex®
Durable, inherently fire-resistant Nomex® fiber has an excellent wear life and helps contribute to bottom-line savings.
Thermal Regulations Overview
DuPont offers an overview of the typical regulation hazard codes and the leading thermal regulations impacting personal protective equipment (PPE).
NESC® C2 Overview
NESC® C2 sets best practices and rules to protect utility workers in the construction, maintenance, and operation of electric supply and communication lines and equipment.
- New Clear DuPont™ Tedlar® Film for Graphics and Signage Applications
- Sustainable Buildings
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap® R5.0
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
- Future-Proofing Your Homes
Optimizing Multifamily Weather Barrier Design
Building a multifamily property to simultaneously meet code, profit goals, peer-property requirements, and tenant needs requires business flair and discipline. Learn how a new class of fluid applied WB technology reinvents installation ease for multifamily construction.
Multifamily Weather Barrier, 2.0
Building Science & Sustainability Leader with the DuPont™ Building Knowledge Center, Benjamin Meyer, discusses what the new Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+ system means to multifamily architects, owners, developers, builders, and consultants.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ Fast Facts
Frequently Asked Questions around the use of DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ for Multifamily construction.
- Using Intelligent Marketing to Promote Intelligent Products
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Tedlar® is an Ideal Protection Material for Architectural Substrates
- Zodiaq® Quartz Kitchen Countertops
- Industrial Safety
- Water Protection for Roofs
- Home Exterior Remodeling and Residing
- Corian® for Nautical Design