Submitting Your Invoice
DuPont strongly encourages the use of electronic invoices, following applicable local laws. Please submit your invoice as a PDF via email, or fax. Where legally required, we also accept paper invoices. Address for email, fax and paper can be found in the link at the bottom of this page.
- Each legal entity has specific instructions. To prevent invoice rejection, it is crucial that you invoice the correct DuPont Legal Entity. You can find the correct Legal Entity information at the top of your Purchase Order, and we strongly recommend that you also reference the link at the bottom of this page to ensure the Legal Entity has not changed.
- Ensure the invoice matches the Purchase Order, or your prior Order Confirmation statement. Reference your PO & PO line item for accurate information.
- Invoice receipt date will be that of the receipt of a correct invoice at the correct Accounts Payable department, therefore, invoices must be submitted to the appointed Accounts Payable department and NOT to a specific DuPont contact person.
- Your DuPont contact person should be listed inside the invoice.
- An email subject line should include vendor name, the Country of invoice and number of PDF attachments. Preference is one PDF per email.
- Electronic invoices should be submitted as PDF file attachments. Please do not send zip files or emails over 10 MB in size as our systems will reject them. You may not receive notice that the email did not go through, so it’s importance to check the size of the file before sending.
- PDF’s cannot be password protected.
- Send the invoice only after delivery of goods and/or completion of services to DuPont.
- EXCEPTION: If you have received an ERS order which is explicitly mentioned in the Purchase Order, you should NOT submit an invoice.
- Information on how to contact our Accounts Payable teams can be found in the link below and is specific by Legal Entity.
Information on how to contact our Accounts Payable teams can be found in the link below and is specific by Legal Entity.