Introducing AHEAD™, our customized materials portfolio for advanced mobility solutions
DuPont offers clear advantages for hybrid/electric and autonomous vehicle manufacturers. Our AHEAD™ products and personnel specifically address opportunities in lightweighting, thermal management, safety, acoustics, vehicle structure/durability, sensing, control, and connectivity. How can we help you achieve your goals?
The electric vehicle and hybrid-electric vehicle (EV and HEV) market is experiencing strong and sustained growth, and the AHEAD™ team is collaborating with customers to deliver solutions that enable:
• Thermal management solutions for energy-dense batteries, powerful e-motors, and quick charging
• Integration of active/passive safety systems to address drivetrain issues and passenger/pedestrian safety
• A better ride experience as vehicles become work and social environments
• Weight reduction, especially from the chassis, drivetrain, and batteries
• Accurate, upgradeable, and reliable data acquisition systems
• Enhanced durability for increased lifecycle expectations for chassis, electronic, and interior components
• Durable, upgradeable, and user-friendly charging stations
Crash-durable structural adhesives for safer, more durable EVs
High-performance BETAMATE™ and BETAFORCE™ adhesives help NIO achieve weight reduction, performance, and sustainability goals.