Tychem® 10000 — For Extensive Protection Against Hazards
A leading garment for HAZMAT responders worldwide, Tychem® 10000 offers a high level of protection against toxic, corrosive gases and liquid chemicals.
Tychem® 10000 has excellent chemical barrier properties and high strength for enhanced durability. Developed for protection against toxic, corrosive gases and liquid chemicals, this high-performance chemical barrier fabric is suited for industrial, HAZMAT, and domestic preparedness applications. Tychem® 10000 garments are available to meet NFPA 1991 and NFPA 1994 standards. Tychem® 10000 600T and TK601T are certified to NFPA 1991 and Tychem® TK612T and TK613T are certified to NFPA 1994. Tychem® 10000 fabrics are tested by a third party laboratory to assess its chemical permeation resistance. DuPont has data for over 320 chemicals in Tychem® 10000 SafeSPEC™ so that the user can select an appropriate garment.
- Provides at least 30 minutes of protection against over 320 chemical challenges
- Chosen by HAZMAT responders worldwide
- Available in high-visibility lime yellow
- Garments include fully encapsulated, vapor protective Level A suit and liquid-splash protective Level B suits as well as coveralls.
View some of the most frequently asked questions DuPont receives about chemical protective garments.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Protection Against Fentanyl and Other Opioids
Brief summary of the US EPA's (Environmental Protection Agency) "Level's of Protection (LOP)" as applicable to those individuals involved in handling hazardous materials. LOP's are based on the type of respiratory protection required to ensure the safety of the user under the specified conditions of use.