Introducing AHEAD™, our customized materials portfolio for advanced mobility solutions
DuPont offers clear advantages for hybrid/electric and autonomous vehicle manufacturers. Our AHEAD™ products and personnel specifically address opportunities in lightweighting, thermal management, safety, acoustics, vehicle structure/durability, sensing, control, and connectivity. How can we help you achieve your goals?
The electric vehicle and hybrid-electric vehicle (EV and HEV) market is experiencing strong and sustained growth, and the AHEAD™ team is collaborating with customers to deliver solutions that enable:
• Thermal management solutions for energy-dense batteries, powerful e-motors, and quick charging
• Integration of active/passive safety systems to address drivetrain issues and passenger/pedestrian safety
• A better ride experience as vehicles become work and social environments
• Weight reduction, especially from the chassis, drivetrain, and batteries
• Accurate, upgradeable, and reliable data acquisition systems
• Enhanced durability for increased lifecycle expectations for chassis, electronic, and interior components
• Durable, upgradeable, and user-friendly charging stations
Whether you need to improve crashworthiness, thermal management, weight savings, safety or assembly, we can help.
Our resins and adhesives enable advanced connectivity, sensing and control, and infrastructure.
DuPont offers innovative solutions for thermal management, durability, acoustics, and lightweighting.
We support high-speed, high-frequency and 5G applications with materials that deliver proven results.
Putting products to the toughest test
We collaborate with the Renault DP World F1 Team to advance their racing programs. Results influence our approach to mass production.