Introducing AHEAD™, our customized materials portfolio for advanced mobility solutions
DuPont offers clear advantages for hybrid/electric and autonomous vehicle manufacturers. Our AHEAD™ products and personnel specifically address opportunities in lightweighting, thermal management, safety, acoustics, vehicle structure/durability, sensing, control, and connectivity. How can we help you achieve your goals?
The electric vehicle and hybrid-electric vehicle (EV and HEV) market is experiencing strong and sustained growth, and the AHEAD™ team is collaborating with customers to deliver solutions that enable:
• Thermal management solutions for energy-dense batteries, powerful e-motors, and quick charging
• Integration of active/passive safety systems to address drivetrain issues and passenger/pedestrian safety
• A better ride experience as vehicles become work and social environments
• Weight reduction, especially from the chassis, drivetrain, and batteries
• Accurate, upgradeable, and reliable data acquisition systems
• Enhanced durability for increased lifecycle expectations for chassis, electronic, and interior components
• Durable, upgradeable, and user-friendly charging stations
Safer, cooler, faster, and farther – Adhesives for Thermal Solutions in EV Battery Packs
Tina Luo and Chris Hu will tell you more about how DuPont adhesive solutions keep batteries safer, cooler, enable faster charging, and improve range to help vehicles go farther.