Dry Film Photoresist for Tent-and-Etch Applications
Portability is driving higher and higher technology in printed circuit board manufacture.
Tent-and-etch permits fabricators to manufacture this higher technology tent-and-etch product. DuPont™ Riston® TentMaster provides excellent tenting capability, outstanding conformation, excellent resolution and remarkable tolerance to off-contact exposure.
- Negative working, aqueous processable dry film photoresist
- Specially formulated for tent-and-etch applications
- Fine line capability with wider processing latitude and reduced sensitivity to off-contact
- Ideally suited for use on thin core laminate and flexible substrates
Riston® TentMaster Series Includes:
Riston® AP700 Series
- Suitable for Tent & Etch application with acid etchants solutions
- Vivid print out image after exposure for east inspection
Riston® FL100 series for T/E
- Higher photo speed for high productivity
- Good Resolution & Adhesion
- Fine Line HDI >70 um fine line application
- Excellent tenting capability
- Easy to Strip
- Higher yield with wet lamination technology
- Patented resist technology to eliminates developer sludge.
Which carries high yield, lower operation cost and safety, healthy environment friendly
Let TentMaster help you for your tent-and-etch applications.