All Polyimide High Temperature Flexible Laminate System - Pyralux® HT
Pyralux® HT is a complete all polyimide flexible laminate system with the highest service temperature available today.
The Pyralux® HT system has a service temperature of 225°C, the highest service temperature of any flexible circuit material system available today. Pyralux® HT is the newest product in the broad Pyralux® portfolio, which has been the trusted material used in flexible circuits for more than twenty years.
The Pyralux® HT system is a complete all polyimide flex laminate system that includes a double-sided copper-clad laminate and a unique all polyimide coverfilm or bonding material that becomes a flexible coverlay after processing.
The bonding material can be used as a coverfilm or as a bonding material for multilayer flex applications. Offered in a full range of dielectric thicknesses, Pyralux® HT flexible circuit materials provide designers, fabricators, and assemblers a versatile option for a wide variety of flexible circuit constructions.
- >225°C IPC service temperature
- Excellent thermal resistance
- UL 94V-0
- Excellent punching and drilling performance
- Thin copper clads with superior handling
- Excellent dielectric thickness tolerance/electrical performance
- Full compatibility with PWB industry processes
- High adhesion
- Low outgassing
Copper Clad Laminate Features:
- UL maximum operating temperature (MOT) 200°C
- Low CTE
- Excellent plated through hole reliability
- Excellent moisture and insulation resistance properties
- Low moisture absorption
- High tear strength
- Low outgassing, NASA data available
- Certified to IPC 4204A/11
- Available in polyimide thicknesses of 1.0, 2.0, 4.0, and 6.0 mils; others available upon special request
- Available in RA copper thicknesses of .5, 1.0, and 2.0 oz; thicker copper available upon special request
Bonding Film Features:
- Able to withstand multiple lamination cycles without degradation
- Excellent encapsulation and conformation over circuitry
- Available in thicknesses of 1.5, 2.0, and 3.0 mils
- Certified to IPC 4203A/24
- Wide processing latitude
- No refrigeration required for storage
- Two-year product performance warranty